Chapter 14

Madi's P.O.V

I looked around the room and I assumed I was in a hospital. Sadly, I remembered everything that happened. I remembered Sean raping me, I remembered getting punched and kicked, and worst of all, I remembered getting stabbed. Watching the knife plunge into my stomach. I'm just glad I had enough left in me to call Billie before I passed out.

I was in total shock. The slightest noise gave me a panic attack. I was afraid that Sean would find me again, somehow.

My anxiety levels burst through the roof when a man walked through the door.

"MADI!!" The man screamed. I was too afraid to open my eyes. I was shaking uncontrollably. "What's wrong with her doctor?" The man asked.

"Well as you can see, the man that caused all the damage has left his mark, with something more serious than a stab wound. She is bound to have serious anxiety now" The doctor said.

"P-Please don't hurt me Sean" my voice almost inaudible. Sean had found me. He was going to hurt me again.

"Madi, baby, it's dad. I'm not Sean I'm not going to hurt you." I looked up, still shaking uncontrollably, to see Billie. He was going to hurt me. He was mad at me for letting Sean take me away.

Billie put his head in his hands and started crying. He didn't want me. Look at all of the damage I caused him. He'll send me back to Sean.

"Please don't s-send me back t-to Sean Billie." I whispered. He looked up and went to hug me. I flinched away and with that a horrible pain in my stomach occurred.

"Ow ow Billie it hurts!" I was crying now. The pain was unbearable. "Mr. Armstrong please move aside. Madi may have ripped open her stitches from jolting back." The doctor lifted up the hospital shirt and took off the bandages that were covering the stab wound. And sure enough it was bleeding. About 7 of the stitches had popped open. Billie gasped. "Alright well we need to stitch these back up. I'll be back in a second with the stuff." The doctor said and walked out of the room.

I looked at Billie who was just staring at my stomach. I shifted uncomfortably and he looked up at me. "I'm such a horrible dad. I can't believe I let this happen." He said quietly. "Dad it wasn't your fault. You just went to the bathroom. You didn't know anything could happen." I said to him. Remembering what happened earlier I looked at my wrist. Each cut was neatly bandaged and most of my arm was wrapped in gauze. I had an IV in my hand also. "You called me Dad" Billie said and smiled. "Well I think it's about time." I said with a weak smile. The doctor came back I nto the room with a cart and a nurse. The cart had all the stuff that he would need to fix the stitches on it. This would be fun.

*******

Billie and I sat there talking about the most random shit that anyone could talk about. Childhood stories, tour moments, everything. He was a person that I could trust. I knew he wouldn't hurt me.