wow, just wow

Hello!! (from the year 20 fucking 2020)

I literally have no clue if anyone still has this in their library by now because I haven't updated

l i t e r a l l y in almost 4 years, but if anyone does, read this please :)

I privated this story like 7-8 months ago because I was so embarrassed that this shitty ass story got almost thirty THOUSAND reads. like... how does that happen to a story that is so poorly written?

Tonight, I logged back onto this account after making a new one and saw at least 20 DM's telling me to publish it again because they miss it.

I read through every single comment left by you guys and I was floored about how many people genuinely loved this weird ass book that I thought was the best thing ever published to America 4-5 years ago. I remember being so proud after every milestone this book hit, and I miss it. I miss writing to an audience.

I've obviously tried writing many stories over the years because I'm a writer at heart, but none of them were good enough, for me at least, to keep updating. I've also written chapters of stories that never even made it to Wattpad.

Over the years, I've gotten really into student x teacher books, (a product of my fucking daddy issues and after having a wild amount of attractive teachers at my school) and I've been trying to write one for a long time but I can never get it perfect. If anyone is even reading this, please, please tell me if you'd be interested in reading. Hell, I'd even be willing to write another book similar to this one! yes, I still read the "oMg He'S mY dAd" books at age 17 lmao.

I miss my little fanbase so much lol and I want to write for you guys again, so please, once again, tell me if you'd be interested in reading something like I mentioned before. It would mean the world to me and give me something to do before I go off to college in a couple months.

Reading this story tonight has been so so crazy and emotional to look back on. I was so little and had no clue how to write and I was literally in 8th grade and 9th grade writing this. I've grown so much and just matured as a person. I'm enrolled at Arizona State University for this fall and I couldn't be more excited but also scared. I'm in a pre-medical program, and in four years, I'll finally start on the road to becoming a doctor which has been my dream since I can remember.

Anyways, y'all probably don't care about me lol. Just let me know if you'd like to see another book from me, and if not, that's okay too. I still love and appreciate every single fucking one of you that took their time to read this.

I love y'all, and thanks for coming along on the ride. \

deuces bitches <3