Chapter 13

Billie's P.O.V

I got to the forest area by the school. I saw the van that Sean took her in. That son of a bitch. I just hope she's okay.

I saw her laying there, slouched up against a tree. Her fucking pants were off. If that asshole did what I think he did I'll kill him myself.

I went over to her and I could see that there was blood soaking her shirt. I lifted it up to find that she had a pretty large stab wound next to her belly button. I quickly took off my hoodie and used it to soak up the blood. I heard the ambulance. I called the police on the way here. My crying was uncontrollable at this point. My little girl was broken, and I wasn't there to help her. I had let her out of my sight for five minutes and this happened.

The EMT brought me out of my thoughts as he pulled me away from her. They asked me what happened, and I told them to the best of my ability.

"Sir are you going to be okay to drive to the hospital?" An EMT said. I just nodded. I couldn't form words. I was so worried about her. She was unconscious from the amount of blood that she lost.

I started my drive to the hospital, thankfully it wasn't that far.

I got to the hospital and practically tripped getting out of the car.

I ran into the hospital and went up to the front desk.

"Umm Madi Armstrong she just came in here 14 year old with a stab wound." I said quickly. "Are you the father?" The receptionist said. "Yes I'm the father now please tell me where she is. "Sign here please" I signed. "Sir you're going to have to wait in the waiting room she's in emergency surgery" I nodded and went upstairs to where her room would be and waited in the waiting area by her room. I was so fucking worried.

I had been there for about 3 hours sitting and looking at the wall. I was starting you get worried. Not like I already wasn't worried but yknow just more worried.

"Mr. Armstrong?" A doctor snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked at him.

"Madi is out of surgery, but she's in a coma induced by heavy blood loss. We gave her 2 blood transfusions, and the stab wound was pretty deep. That leads me to the fact that there's a 95% chance that she won't wake up. I suggest you go in there for a bit and sit with her. I'm really sorry." My heart broke. I had her for 2 weeks and I lost her. "But Doctor, there's still a chance right?" I said through my tears. "Yes but a very slim one. I'm just saying to prepare yourself for the worst. She's been in the coma for about an hour. I'll take you to her room" I sighed and got up. We walked in and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Hey guys!!! Thank you for over 530 reads! It means a lot. Sorry for a short chapter but I wanted to leave you with a cliffhanger again. I know... I'm a total bitch. I tried billies pov out and it worked really well with the chapter. I think I'll do his for the next chapter too. Hope you have a good day/night!!

Rage and love ❤️ -Madi