Chapter 12

We had arrived at the store and walked in. I kept my head down the whole way. My arm hurt really bad, but I dealt with it.

"Billie I think it's starting to bleed again" I said quietly. "Don't worry. I'll look at it in the car. I need to go to the bathroom, so stay right here." I stayed and just walked up and down the isles. I then collided with a body and looked up. It was Sean.

******

We had been driving for about an hour. I actually don't know but he threw me in the back of a van.

I felt the car stop. The back doors opened and he grabbed me by my hair and yanked me out.

Sean dragged me for a bit. I was too focused on the pain in my head to look at where we were going. He stopped dragging me and turned to look at me.

"Listen to me bitch. I was just going to kill you, but I think we'll have a little fun first." His fist connected with my jaw. I fell back and hit the ground. He knelt down and tried to pull down my pants. That mother fucked is going to rape me. I tried to push him off of me the best that I could but it didn't work.

I sat there

In pain

While he raped me.

Next thing I know

I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. He stabbed me and ran.

I realized something

My phone was still in my pocket. With all the strength I had left I took the phone out of my pocket and called Billie.

He picked up really fast.

"B-Billie? I'm in the woods by the school. Sean stabbed me" I started crying, and so did he. "Oh my god babe I'll be right there I'm calling an ambulance.

And then everything went blank.

Hey guys!!! Sorry this chapter is really fucking short but I'm evil and I wanted to leave you with a cliffhanger. Because I'm satan. Anyways hope you liked it!
Rage and love ❤️ -Madi