Chapter 8

I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I was so excited that I would finally be meeting Tré and Mike! After the water heated up, I stripped and got into the shower. I washed my hair and my body, shaved, and got out. I decided to play some music while I got ready. I put my music on shuffle and Nine in the Afternoon by P!ATD came on. I sang along.

"Back to the street down to our feet losing the feeling of feeling unique! Do you know what I mean?" I sang.

I blowdried my hair and then straightened it. It actually cooperated for once. I then put some makeup on and walked into my room to decide what to wear.

I picked out some black skinnies, a Marilyn Manson shirt, and some black converse. I put the clothes on and the slipped on a black leather jacket. Once I was satisfied with my outfit, I grabbed my phone and walked out.

I walked downstairs and Billie was just standing at the bottom of the staircase, kinda staring at me.

"Wow. You look really nice. I wouldn't be surprised if Tré hit on you. He hits on every living creature on earth." Billie said with a smile. I nodded with a confused look.

"You ready to go?"

"Yup" I said and we got in the car.

**********

We arrived at the restaurant, and walked in to find our seats. Mike and Tré were already at the table.

"OH MY GOD ITS MADI!!!" Tré screamed and the whole restaurant went silent. He got up, knocking his chair over, and ran over to me. "YOU LOOK SO MUCH LIKE BILLIE. YOU ARE SO CUUUTE!!" Tré said with a smile.

"Thank you Tré, but your making everyone stare-" "SO KINDLY SHUT THE FUCK UP" Billie interrupted.

I just laughed and mike came over to greet me. "Sorry about Tré. He's a little special" he said and gestured over to Tré. He was unwrapping about 30 straws and putting them into his drink.

While eating dinner, mike and Tré bombarded me with questions. I didn't really mind though. I got to know Tré, and he was probably the most amazing person I've ever met. Besides Billie Joe.

"Can I come over and spend the night with Madi!?!??" Tré asked Billie, with big puppy eyes. "Yes! please dad??" I asked

Billie nodded sadly, but said yes. I found that really funny. We left the restaurant and got into the car. "So Madi, have you heard of our band? It's probably the best band in the world because I'm in it." Tré said with a smirk. "Yes Tré I've heard of green day. I'm probably like your biggest fan." I said. He smiled and laughed. "Just another reason to like you" he said and hugged me. This was going to be a long night I thought to myself.

Yes people I know this is a short and boring chapter but it's just a filler. Love you guys and thanks for almost 200 reads!!
Rage and love ❤️ ~Madi