Chapter 7

I woke up that morning to Adie gently shaking me. She told me to get ready so we could go out and have lunch and then go shopping afterwards. I guess I had woken up late.

I got out of bed and went to my dresser and picked out an All Time Low shirt and some black skinny jeans. I got dressed and then went into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and then put it in a high ponytail. I brushed my teeth also. I did my makeup which consisted of concealer, powder, eyeliner and mascara.

I then grabbed my all black converse high tops and put them on and made my way downstairs.

"You ready Madi?"

"Yup" I said and we got in the car.

*****

We drive for a little bit and then soon we got to the mall. "You can get stuff from any store you'd like" Adie said with a smile. I nodded and smirked, and then picked up my pace to get to Hot Topic.

While I was there, I picked out some new skinnies, all different colors, and some band shirts. I got two BVB shirts, an All Time Low shirt, a Ramones shirt, and a shirt that said 'the replacements stink'. I made my way over to all of the Green Day merch and saw the one shirt that I didn't have. I'd seen it before, but they never had it in my size.

"Do you think he would mind if I got it?" I asked Adie. "No I think he'd be flattered. He doesn't know how much you love his band Y'know." She said sweetly. I then pulled the amazing shirt off of the rack, and draped it over my arm with all of the other stuff. I picked out a couple of studded belts, and then she paid.

"That'll be $367.89 miss" the cashier said to Adie. "No Adie don't buy all of that let me put a few things back" a said. "Nope we came here to buy stuff for you and the price doesn't matter." She said truthfully. I sighed as she swiped her credit card. The cashier put all of my stuff in a bag and handed it to me.

We walked out of the store and got lunch. Once we were done. She went into bath and body works. I really hated it in there. I loved their products, but going in there always gave me a horrible headache.

Once she was done, we walked out of the store. "Is there anywhere else you would like to go Madi?" She said. "Could we go to the Apple Store for just a sec? I always like to look around in there." She nodded and we walked to the store.

When we got there, I walked in to the massive store to be faced with Apple products. I loved it in here. It was one of my favorite brands. I'll admit it. I am an apple fan girl. I hate android and Windows and stuff.

The new MacBooks that had just came out were so beautiful. I would kill to have that champagne-gold one. I guess Adie saw me eyeing it. "That really is a nice laptop" she said. "Yah if I could afford it I would buy it. It's supposed to be amazing for editing Y'know." "Wow you really are your fathers daughter. You have the 'yknow' curse." She said with a chuckle. "Do you want it?" She said with a smirk. "I would love it but I'm not letting you buy it for me." I said. She nodded and we went upstairs to look at the new iPad pros.

"Wait here for a sec. I'm going to go use the bathroom" she said and I nodded. After a couple of minutes I went downstairs to see if she was there. Sure enough, she was, with an apple bag in her hand. That better not be a MacBook I said to myself.

*****

We got home and got all of the bags out of the car. I took all of it up to my room and she came in and set the Apple Store bag on my bed. "Have fun" she said and walked out. I shook my head and walked over to the bag and opened it. The brand new MacBook I had wanted for so long. Was sitting in front of me. "OH MY GOD THANK YOU ADRIENNE SO MUCH!!!" I screamed. Billie Joe then came running into the room. " what the fuck is going on-OH MY GOD IS THAT THE NEW MACBOOK PRO!?!?" He exclaimed. I nodded and started to unbox it.

*****

"So I was planning on taking you to dinner with me and the guys. You wanna come?" Billie said. I nodded excitedly. He laughed and told me to get ready. I was so excited. I would be in a room with my other two idols. Not that Billie wasn't my idol, it's just that I had to act normal around me or he'd think I was weird.

Hey guys so I know this is a really boring chapter but it's just a filler. Hopefully so exciting stuff will happen soon.
Rage and love-Madi ❤️