Chapter 15

I had been in the hospital for about a week. It was hell. I finally got my phone back. The police had to take it and go through it for evidence apparently. What did they think they were going to find? Green Day, Green Day, and more Green Day?

I had gotten better. My wrists healed, the bruises on my face and ribs had gone away, and the stab wound was slowly, very slowly, healing. At least I was getting better.

Billie had been there for me all week, and most of the time, he spent the night. He had gone home a couple of times during the day to shower and see Adrienne and the boys, but he always came back.

"So when do you think I'll be able to go home dad?" I said to him. "I don't know, let's ask when the Doctor comes in." I nodded and almost on cue, the doctor came in to check on me like he always did.

He would ask me how everything was going and I said everything was good like I always did. Even though I had excruciating pain in my torso area, I never wanted anyone to worry about it. I never liked people caring for me and worrying about me. I was a very independent person.

"So when do you think she'll be able to go home?" Billie asked. "Well as long as you take care of her and keep an eye on her and make sure she gets rest, she can come home." The doctor said smiling.

**20 minutes later because I'm lazy af**

We had arrived at the house and I was attempting to make it up the stairs so that I could get to my room, but it hurt really badly to walk, so why the fuck did I think I could make it up the stairs?

I eventually just hobbled, yes hobbled, back over the the couch and sat down. "Guess you'll be staying in the guest room until you can walk properly." Billie said. I sighed. "Well I really just wanted to get my guitar but I guess I can do that. I really don't want to have to get the stitches redone if I pull them open again." I said. He nodded and went upstairs. A minute later he came back down with my guitar and handed it to me. "Let's go to the music room." He picked me up since he new it hurt me to walk and just carried me. "Jesus Christ you're light" he said with a chuckle. I smiled. I could get used to being carried around all the time.

We got to the music room and had a little jam session. He claimed I was really good at guitar. I just laughed. "Hey do you want to go to a guitar store tomorrow if you feel okay? Because that guitar that you have is showing its age." My eyes went wide and I nodded. I loved going to guitar shops. I'm pretty sure I knew exactly which one I was going to get.

Hey guys!!! So I'm sorry for a short chapter but yah I really don't have time to update, and I'm going back to school in Monday, yah spring break is over sadly. Anyways, have a good day/night!!

Rage and love ❤️ -Madi