Chapter 9

We got back to the house and Tré and I went up to my room. I thought it was a tiny bit creepy that he would be spending the night, IN MY ROOM, but he's a cool guy. He wouldn't try anything knowing that Billie's my dad.

"So what do you wanna do Tré? Billie is already in bed so we can basically do anything" I said.

"Ooh I know. Follow me" he said with a smirk. I shook my head and smiled. "Please don't let this be anything dangerous dude"

We walked downstairs and into the basement. The music room was down there. We walked into the music room and he sat down at one of the two drum set.

"Sit youngling. I shall teach you the art of the drums" he said and I laughed. I went to sit down at the drums.

"Ok so do you know anything?" Tré said.

"Nope. Guess you'll have to teach me all of it." I said with a smile.

"Ok" he said and came over to me. "It helps if you roll up your sleeves" he said and started rolling up my left sleeve. I tried to stop him but it didn't work. I heard him gasp as he saw my arm. This was the arm that had the most cuts. He ran his thumb over all of the cuts and just sighed.

"Madi why?" He said, being serious for once. "It's nothing Billie already knows about it" I said. "It's clearly not nothing. Come on tell me." he said with care in his voice.

"It was just a bunch of shit piling up like when my mom was at the hospital Sean would abuse me and make me feel unwanted and I just cut myself because all of this anger was trapped inside me. I never told mom because she didn't need anymore stress. And then the night she died he really hurt me and so I cut again hoping something would happen" I ranted to him. He told me that I could tell him anything and if I ever felt that way again I could tell any of them.

"Let's just go upstairs and watch a movie. What do you want to watch Tré?" I said.

"Do you have Bullet in a Bible? That was my favorite show so far in our career and I like to be reminded of it" Tré said with a smirk. I laughed. "Of course I have it. Let's go watch it."

*******
A couple hours passed and Tré had fallen asleep on me. I tried to move him but I couldn't. So I kind of just sat there laughing at him. I eventually fell asleep and didn't wake up until the next morning when Billie came and took a picture of us sleeping together. "You are such lovebirds" Billie said with a smirk.

"Hey asshole that's really creepy. He fell asleep on me last night and I couldn't move. " Billie pretended to offended. "Well then. Someone is on their time of the month. Just come downstairs for breakfast." Billie said and ran down the hall before I could say anything. I chuckled and woke up Tré.

Hello peoples. Thank you so much for over 200 reads! Obviously this story doesn't suck lol. I just need some filler chapters and then some serious shit will happen. Love you guys!! Rage and love ❤️ ~Madi