Chapter 4

There stood Billie Joe Armstrong standing like 3 feet away from me, talking  on the phone. I saw him hang up and I could not stop my feet from running to him. He looked VERY surprised as he saw me crying as I walked over to him. I was in shock.

  "Awe sweetie don't cry it's okay." He said calmly as he put an arm around me.
  "I just love you and y-your music s-so much and I can't believe I'm meeting you. C-can I have a picture?
  I pulled out my phone and we took a selfie even though I was crying. He signed my phone case too.

  "So what are you here for?"

  "I'm supposed to be meeting my dad here because I have to move in with him because m-my m-mom died." I explained. I felt like I could tell him anything.

  "Oh my god I'm so sorry. W-wait... What is your name?" He asked nervously.

  "My name is Madi... Why?"

  "What is your mothers name?" He was sweating now.

  "It's Nicole, but why do you need to know?" I was getting worried.

  "Well, this might sound a little weird, but I'm your dad...."

  "Oh my god no you aren't. This is a very sick joke." I was laughing hysterically. "Oh my god it isn't a joke you know my full name oh my lord." I was crying again.

  "Come here" he said softly as he hugged me once again. "I'm sorry for not being there for you for all these years. I l-love you." He said softly.

  "I love you t-too Billie." I couldn't call him dad yet. I was still too surprised.

  "Come on let's go get your bags" he said as he put an arm around my waist. He touched one of my bruises and as a result, I winced. He seemed to notice but I hope he just shakes it off.

  We got my bags and went out to the car. I had 3 suitcases so I'm glad he brought one of his bigger cars.

  "Adie is so excited to meet you" he was trying to make small talk. "And the boys are too. Let me see your phone really quick."

  "Why?" I asked nervously.

  " I just want to see what music you listen to" he said.

  I was really embarrassed. Almost everything on my phone was Green Day, except for a few other songs. Even so, I unlocked the phone and without thinking didn't open the music app first. So, he saw the background of him with hearts and kissy faces on it.

  "Well that's new" He was laughing really hard. I felt my face turning into the color of a tomato. "We will keep this between us" he said, and proceeded to look at my music.

  "You got good taste kid" he said, referring to the 81 Green Day songs I had on my phone.

  "You are so full of yourself, and your band." I said laughing.

  "Hey I happen to think that I am a great person, and an attractive one, and I have the best band on earth." He said pretending to be hurt. "And apparently by your music choice and your wallpaper, you happen to think so too."

  Before I knew it, we were at the massive Armstrong house. It was really as huge as people said it was. I couldn't wait to be living here.

  We walked in and Adie, Joey, and Jakob were sitting on the couch. They all turned to stare at me. I took in my surroundings as they all came over to me.

  "Hi Madi I'm Adie and this is Joey And Jakob." She said and gave me a hug. The boys said a quiet "hi" and shook my hand.

  "Do you want to see your room? We can help you unpack." Adie said looking at Billie.

  "Um yah sure I guess" I said and we headed up the large spiral staircase. When we got to my room, they let me go in first. I set down my backpack and guitar case and looked at the amazing room.

  The room was painted a vibrant red color with a black accent wall behind my desk, that had a FUCKING IMAC on it, and white ceilings. The queen size bed had a red and  dark gray bed set on it. Next to it was a black end table, to match the dresser and the desk. It had a small IHome alarm clock/ speaker on it. I had my own bathroom that had the same red/black/gray theme. The walk-in closet was even painted red with a black wall. Above the dresser there was a 50-inch flatscreen TV with an Apple TV hooked up to it.

  "Oh my god guys I love it so much thank you" I then helped Adie unpack my suitcases while Billie looked at my guitar.

  "Oh nice a Fender. Who gave this to you?" He asked.

  "It was mom's but she gave it to me when I wanted to learn how to play." I said quietly.

  "Can you play for me? Maybe later so I can give you time to rest? I think the guys are coming over later just to let you know." He said very excitedly.

  "Yah I can play for you later."

  We finished unpacking and I decided to leave most of the Green Day stuff in the suitcase, except for one poster.

  Adie left but Billie stayed in my room so we could talk and catch up on everything. After a while he stopped and rubbed his hands together nervously.

  "So when we were leaving the airport earlier and I touched your side and you winced.... Can I ask you why?"

  I already knew that this talk was coming, I hadn't really thought of an answer though. The best thing would probably be just to tell him the truth.

  Hey guys so tell me if you are liking this story! I might just write it for fun if. You don't. Thanks for the reads!