Chapter 5

Well, I had to tell him. Didn't I? I mean, he's obligated to know. He's my dad, right?

"Well, last night, Sean got really mad about the whole mom situation a-and started hitting me and punching me." I explained. I was tearing up now.

"Where did he hit you?" Billies asked.

"Mainly in the stomach and ribs."

"Let me see Madi." He said.

"No it's really not that bad seriously it's fine Billie." I said. I really didn't want him to see. It would be kinda weird anyway. The man I have had a crush on for all of these years would be seeing me hurt. It killed me.

"Now" he said. He was a little pissed. I guess I would just to make him happy. So I slowly lifted up my shirt just to where he could see all the damage that Sean had done. He gasped as he saw all of the marks that the bastard had left on me. He traces his fingers over one of the bruises and I winced, so he stopped.

"Baby I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you. I let this bastard do this to you. I just don't get it. He seemed like a nice guy on the phone. If I ever meet this dude in going to kill him." He said, and put his head in his hands.

"Billie it's okay. I'm fine now." I felt really bad.

"No Madi it's not okay. I let him do this to you. Has he ever done this before?" He said worriedly.

"Well the whole mom thing and him constantly giving me insults led me to cutting but other than that no." I shook it off like it was nothing.

"Oh my god Madi come here" he said and I went to hug him. We sat there on my bed cuddling as he looked at my wrists. I really felt bad for making him worry.

"I'm gonna order pizza for dinner. Is that okay?"

"Yah that's fine" I said.

"Okay. Madi look at me" I looked at him. "If you are ever feeling depressed please tell me. I don't care if I am in the middle of a concert while I'm in fucking China. I care about you so much you seriously don't even know. I love you so much." He said. He really did care. And I appreciated that so much.

"I love you too Dad." I said. I can't believe that I just called him Dad. He just smiled at me and began to tear up. He then walked out.

As I was waiting for dinner, I FaceTimed my best friend, to let her know that I was alive and breathing. She couldn't believe that Billie was my dad so I had to show her proof. They talked for a second and she almost died. It was really funny to watch. Before I knew it, the pizza was here, so I made my way downstairs to eat.

Hey guys I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please comment if you want me to keep writing.
❤️✌🏼️~Madi