Chapter 6

When I was done eating my pizza, which was very good, I went up to my room to go take a shower. I bet I smelled from running around all day.

I get into the bathroom and turned the shower on. While I waited for the water to warm up, I took off all of my makeup and washed my face. Then I stripped and walked into the shower. I washed my hair and washed my body with my favorite Bath and Body Works shower gel. Then I shaved my legs. I cut myself a few times, but that's normal. When I was done, I turned off the shower and dried off. I got dressed in some sweatpants and an old faded Ramones shirt. I blowdried my hair and walked out into my room.

I walked over to my computer and turned it on. It gave the classic Mac start up sound so I knew they hadn't set it up yet. When I was done setting it up, I checked all of my social media and then went on YouTube.

I watched the latest video that Shane had posted and then someone knocked on the door.

It was Adrienne.

"Hey love I wanted to know if you wanted to go shopping tomorrow and get some new clothes. You are gonna start school in a week so I figured you would want some new stuff." She said nicely.

"Um yah sure but I'll pay for everything. My mom left me money if the bank so I have enough."

"No Madi I'm not going to let you pay. I WANT to get you new stuff so I'll pay." She said, and walked out with a smile. I hated that they wanted to spend money on me. She didn't have to.

After about 10 videos I was tired so I got into my bed and turned off the lights. I got my phone and went on IFunny and then plugged it in and fell asleep.

Hey guys sorry for a short chapter. I have serious writers block. Hope you are enjoying the book!
~Madi ❤️✌🏼️