I cant talk to her!

Chapter 3

AMY'S POV:

When the bell went for lunch I left the class room and went to my locker.I took out my math book and took my lunch and when I closed it a girl who I was sitting next to I'm class (who probably thought I was a weirdo because I was staring at niall for the whole class) was standing next to me she gave me a polite smile and closed her locker which was beside mine.

I asked her "hi I'm Amy,do you know where the cafeteria is?" And she nodded and said "yup I'm Hannah nice to meet you, do you wanna have lunch with us?"

(Gesturing 2 girls standing beside her)

"I'd love to" I replied

We sat down at a table and hannah started the conversation with

"So Amy, where did you move from?" I replied "mulingar in Westmeath in Ireland"

One of the girls looked at me in shock "that's where niall is from!" She said and the other one said "do u know him?!" I nodded "yeah well,it's complicated because we used to be bestfriends but ever since he got famous I haven't talked to him. I've always had a crush on him but never had the guts to tell him". Hannah said "oh by the way this is Rose." Pointing at a very beautiful girl very slender and bright blue eyes and dark red hair. And this is Alison"

Pointing at another really pretty girl who had dark brown eyes and blonde hair with dark roots (which proved she was a natural Brunet)

Hannah said in surprise changing the subject back to niall "omg so u know niall horan!?". I smiled at her and said "yeah ,but like I said we don't really talk anymore"

NIALL'S POV:

Harry,Liam,Louis,Zayn and me where sitting at a lunch table and the boys where talking about what order the new songs are gonna be on the new album. When I saw Amy! I nudged Harry and he smirked and said "wow she's hot! Niall isnt that the girl u used to be friends with before all of us changed?" I replied with a "SHHH! And I can't go talk to her it's been 3 years and I have only aged by 1 year!" Harry said back "like she's gonna notice!" "She will harry you'd be surprised!" I said "plus I can't talk to her I used to like her and remember what happened to Louis and the girl he liked when he was human?"

*flashback to 2011*

We where in school when Louis shouted "LISA!" And ran to her and hugged her. We all knew Lisa was his human crush but because we can never be fully controlled with our thirst he couldn't resist ..... and sucked her dry.No blood left in her fragile body. Louis didnt speak to anyone for about 6-9 months.

*flash back over*

"So harry I'll hunt first and then maybe ill talk to her." I said

And Harry replied "well if you don't talk to her can I? She is really hot!" I gave him an evil glare and he just shut up after that.

(That's all for tonight I'll post more tomorrow -xox Ava)