The burned mansion

Chapter 18

NIALLS POV:

I woke up in a dark damp room. My head wasn't that sore but then again vampires heal quickly so that's no surprise. I could feel a cold metal tied tightly around my wrists. For some reason my neck was burning... It felt as if ...... Oh my god he didnt did he? I opened my eyes and looked around.... HE DID! Harry had put a ring of garlic around my neck. When a vampire's skin is in contact with garlic it reacts with it, the smell and feel of garlic cloves react with the venom in my veins. Causing the venom to turn sour. Which means a painfull,slow and horrible way to die.... I'd say I had about 2hrs tops. The pain was so unbearable I couldn't talk.

AMY!AMY!CAN YOU HEAR THIS! I tired to think my self loudly. NIALL?NIALL WHERE ARE YOU!? I heard Amy think. The sounds of her thoughts even calmed the pain I looked up thanking god for her hearing me! I DON'T KNOW SOME DARK ROOM ,BUT THERE IS GARLIC AROUND MY NECK AND ID SAY I ONLY HAVE ANOTHER 2hrs UNTILL THE VENOM KILLS ME! I thought.

RIGHT YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME! BITE THE THRED HOLDING THE GARLIC TOGETHER THAT WAY IT WILL FALL OFF!
I heard her think.

Why didn't I think of that..

I did exactly what she said. I bit it. It was horrible my mouth was burning it was an unbearable heat but it only lasted for about 10mins after and then it went. AMY?HAVE YOU SEEN HARRY? I thought

EH,YEAH I HAVE she thought.

Why is she hesitating

WHERE IS HE?

EH.... RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.

Then that same second I was saw an image of Harry..... He was kissing her!

This made the hatred I had for him out. I thought of him kissing Amy and focused all my anger into my strength and broke the metal chain got up out the of the chair I was tied to.

It was dark but I could see a door. It was made out of a rotting wood so it wasn't too strong. First I checked to see if it was open, typically not. So I took about 5 steps back and broke the door down. I came out to a very dark hallway. I was in the old burned down mansion in the village! I could hear Amy's thoughts NIALL PLEASE COME GET ME! I KNOW YOUR OUT OF THE ROOM I HEARD YOUR THOUGHTS ANY WAY HARRY IS GONNA GO 'ALL THE WAY' IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN! HELP ME NOW! ALL I KNOW IS THAT IM ON THE TOP FLOOR! She thought.

IM COMING ITS OKAY BABE ILL BE THERE SOON! I said reassuring her I was coming.

Why did I call her babe?

That's when I heard Harry's deep voice from up the stairs.

I immediately ran upstairs right to the door where they where

"No one is gonna be able to stop me. Your precious Niall is more than likely dying a painful death right now."

"No please Harry don't!" I heard Amy's voice. It was so smooth even when she's angry. I took about 3 steps back and knocked the door down. I walked in on a half naked Harry and Amy sitting there in her underwear.

Wow she looked hot!

I HEARD THAT! I heard Amy's thought and smirked at her for a second before slowly sneaking up behind Harry (who had no idea I was there!) and picked up the garlic ring from the floor that was obviously around Amy before hand and placed it around Harry. He suddenly fell to the ground paralyzed with the pain.

KARAMA!

I broke the metal around Amy's wrists and picked her up. Grabbed her clothes which where in a pile on the floor and ran as far as I could away from Harry. Even though this house is in the village the back door led to the other side of the woods to where our house was. So I headed for the back door which was luckily open. And ran. It took about 20seconds for me to run across the woods and safely back to our house. I ran inside considering I can come in when there is no one there. And whispered to Amy who was on my back that she could come in

When we got inside I put her down and she put her clothes back on. I locked all the doors and windows and sat down beside her.

"Did he hurt you?" I asked

"No but he hurt you! look" she said pointing at where the garlic was hanging from my neck. It was very badly burnt and badly bruised. "It will be fine we heal quickly remember" I winked at her Reassuringly.

"I guess we missed school again!'
She said trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh yeah" I said laughing. Remembering it was about 10:30am now.