Are we gonna just leave him to die?!

Chapter 19

HARRY'S POV:

I fell to the floor. The garlic was too much pain on my naked chest. I couldn't move. I was so cross at Niall. Amy was MINE! He couldn't have her! That is what made me do what I did. I wasn't planing on any of that to happen,but I guess I need to control my anger sometimes I take it too far....

What am I saying, of corse I take it too far!

I watched Niall leave with Amy. I could just about see, my eyes where burning. It was almost like I was burning from the inside out. I would die quite soon considering the garlic scent and feel was already in contact with my skin it had already turned an awful red colour and was bruised quite badly. I stayed still I couldn't move it was too painful . I could feel my body shutting down I knew I hadn't got much time. I couldn't feel any part of my body. All I could feel was burning.

AMY'S POV:

Me and Niall where in the house. It was strange not having the others here. Not being able to hear the lads laughing at something or yelling at each other to pass the ball to the other one while playing Fifa.

They are so out of it sometimes! Like they are at school trying to be normal and then there's Harry, Niall and me... Hahaha

"Niall do you think Harry will be alright?" I asked Niall with concern I could see him tense up with the mention of his name. "why do u care? After what he did to us you're still worried about him?" He replied

"Well yeah! He is like a brother to you guys!" I said while giving him a serious glare. "WELL HE'S NO BROTHER OF MINE!" Niall shouted walking out of the kitchen.

"Niall seriously! Is he gonna be okay!?" I said praying to get a straight answer out of him.

"No. Probably not. Considering that the garlic was already in contact with his skin so he will probably be nearly dead right now." Niall said with no emotion on his face. "WHAT?" I said quite worried about Harry

I can't let him die! I just can't. I mean, I wouldn't get over the guilt.. Ever..

"We're just gonna leave him to die!" I added on

"That's what he was going to do to us!" He replied. I mean yeah he did have a point. But then I thought that maybe he did what Niall and I did. I mean it was sore and all but it did save our lives. I'm sure he did do that............ I H O P E .......

Niall walked into the sitting room and turned the TV on. I decided maybe watching TV would take my mind off Harry.

It did for a while. I got really into the TV show CSI. And then my thoughts went back to Harry. I couldn't bare it i had to go get him! And had to make sure he was okay. But how would I do it. Niall wouldn't let me go at all! And he can read my loud thoughts. And loud thoughts are really hard to control! So I could lie and think of ice cream or something.

"Niall I'm gonna go for a walk. It's break time at school I'm just gonna tell the lads where we are and that we're okay. Remember that we left at 6 this morning and didn't come back!" I said hoping he would buy it. ICE CREAM!! I kept thinking ice cream constantly during the whole sentence. "Oh okay. Do u want me to come or should I stay Incase Harry comes back?" He asked then I heard ITS NOT LIKE HE'S COMING BACK HE'S PROBABLY DEAD. "Niall I heard that! And yeah actually stay here!" I said and walked out the door. Then I heard OKAY CYA BABE. I rolled my eyes. If he thinks that calling be babe is gonna bring Harry back to life (if he is dead) its not!