Hunting.

Chapter 4

NIALL'S POV:
It was half six in the morning (I know it's early but I have to hunt!) anyway,I was running quite fast with Harry up a mountain because that's where we decide where to hunt.So we can see all the animals and where they are.
When we reached the top I could see absolutely everything.Even the smallest animal on the ground far below us. "I still have to get used to this!" I said just living in the moment. "Yeah I know what you mean I know it's been 2 years but its still incredible!" Harry said looking over at the view. We heard something from directly below us. We both jumped from where we stood and landed safely and very quietly on the ground.we looked around to see where the noise came from. I couldn't see it but I could smell it.... It had a fast beating heart,breath getting faster by the second,and was very aware of me and Harry watching it.I could smell the fear off it. Harry took a step closer to a very large tree pointed at it. I looked at him with a confused look and looked at the tree,then I saw her, it was Amy! She looked as if she was about to fall to the ground. She had a really big cut on her right lower arm, it's was pretty deep, and right on the vein! Harry ran over to her straight away.But I still shocked. I wasn't expecting him to do what he did to her.........
Before I could stop him my hunting senses took over and I ran over to Harry and hit him over the top of the head with a a big branch I found. He fell to the ground,but it was too late....