He dosn't look like himself...

Chapter 2

NIALLS POV:

Harry and myself walked into our first class when a load of girls screamed (as usual) some of them where even crying! And one girl shouted "OMG NAILL HORAN AND HARRY STYLES ARE IN ARE CLASS!" I just laughed when the teacher walked in and the screaming cut out. I sat down in the far left corner of the room beside Harry.

AMY'S POV:

I was scribbling on my copy, when all of a sudden all the girls just screamed and crowded around something. I couldn't see what it was because they were all crowded around what ever it was. I figured someone got like the cd of one direction or something and laughed to my self in the thought.When all of a sudden a girl shouted at the top of her lunges "OMG NIALL HORAN AND HARRY STYLES ARE IN OUR CLASS!" I stood up very fast at the mention of Niall's name,but before I could do anything I just say back down because the teacher walked in.

I noticed Niall and Harry sat in the far left corner but there was something different about Niall that I couldn't put my finger on... Obviously he was older... But his face kind of changed it was more even,more symmetrical and he was at lot stronger looking and it was scary how pale he was.He looked a sickly pale but at the same time very healthy... His lips where a very dark red not how I remember them.I basically stared at him like a weirdo through the whole class.

(Sorry this ones really short I'm only figuring out how to work this I hope you's like it thanks, Ava xox)