A lion whisperer seriously?

Chapter 24

NIALLS POV:

The cell was a dark and chilling room. With a small bed at the back wall with the smallest window I've ever seen above it.

It was also quite cold. Due to the door being open to the main area. There was a very tough looking man across from me giving me evil glances every now and again. He had tattos, and lots of them! On his arm was a dragon, with flames around its body. A very pointless tattoo if you ask me.

Which reminded me of my power mark (or the tattoo which indicates my power)

I sat on my bed and pulled up my sleeve. And looked at it.

I never really bothered looking at it very much, so now was my chance.

It was like some kind of old latin or something. The lines veried from being thick to thin.

One line was crisscrossing over the other to make an 'x' shape, the bottom right line is then dragged and dipped down and back up making a semi circle with a small circle inside. I have to say its the weirdest power mark I've seen.

"Right this way sir." I heard someone say and i pulled my sleeve down and looked up at the woman who was now opening my cell. Must be Zayn

OH THANK GOD!

"Hay mate, come on lets go." Zayn said.

I nodded in reply and got up.

Glad to be out of there!

** in the car on the way back**

Zayn seemed worried. I shrugged it off for a while until it came to me that it might be about Amy!

Oh my god! I got really worried all of a sudden I felt like I wanted to curl up with Amy in my arms and make sure she was okay.

"Dude, you okay? I can feel you worring?!" Zyan said breaking the silence. "Well actually I would ask you the same question, you look really worried. And its making me worry!" I replied hoping he was going to tell me why he was worrying. He let out a sigh.

"Its Amy,-" before he could finish I basically shouted at him

"OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED, IS SHE OKAY?!" All these worrying thoughts rushed through my head at once! Did her parents found out about her being a vampire?! Did they turn on her!?

"Chill!! Shes fine! Its just she said goodbye earlier. Like it was goodbye forever. I could feel her being upset." Zayn replied

I was relived that nothing too extreme happened. But also very worried. I was nearly 100% sure that Zayn wasn't lying. As he did just point out me worrying. "I might just be over reacting but-" zayn said not finishing the sentence. He just sighed. "Okay, well I tell you what, if shes not in school on Monday (today is Friday. So that should give her enough time to catch up with her parents) We will call to her house and check up on her " I said trying to convince my self that she wasn't saying good bye. Zayn was just over reacting.....

Zayn just nodded and continued looking at the road. The rest of the drive was quite silent.

**At Home**

Ugh, damn im hungry...

Pshtt! Well that would be obvious I haven't hunted for two days!!

"You lads hungry?" I asked to Liam, Louis and Zayn.

Nope, still no Harry..

"Yeah, sorta" Liam replied

"Yup" Zyan said popping the 'p'

"Mmhm" Louis said

"Right then who's coming hunting with me? I asked

"Mee!!" They answered in unison.

We left for the woods, which took about 3secs due to our speed.

We all caught some deer, well most of us! Louis, being louis decided that maybe he was a lion whisperer.

Like what?

Thinking he was going to have some lion for dinner. None of us told him he was being stupid because it was quite entertaining. We sat down in front of him after finishing our meals

"Hello Mr.Lion. We're going to be friends aren't we?" Louis asked the lion while pacing slowly towards him.

The lion growled as a warning to Lou but he didn't notice. And put his hand towards its head.

The Lion pounced and well.... Lets just say it gets a bit grousome from there on. He was left with a black eye, broken leg, bleeding stomach, cuts and scrapes over most of his body. He healed eventually and then we went back to the house. No one really seen us because of the darkness out side. It was around 2:15am.

---------------------------------

**************************

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A\N : hay guyss!!! Tell me what you think!!! Sorry about taking ages too up date im in kerry at the moment and im in a wifi zone. Uploading this off my phone!.... Fun!

Don't forget to voteeee!!!

- Ava xox