The plan

Chapter 13:

NIALLS POV:

Okay the plan was simple we would record him and Amy kissing or whatever so he cannot deny anything. Then wait till he's alone and attack him until he leaves Amy alone because she's mine (or Zayns).

After me and Zayn attack him we will be able to take Amy away from him because they can be in a 2mile radius of each other. She will be safe in the woods and ask her what was happening between her and Harry "Right have u got it?" I asked Zayn

"Yup!" He replied. "Right then lets see where Harry and Amy are" I said grabbing the video camera as we walked out the door.

ZAYNS POV:

I could hear Harry's deep voice coming from his room. I figured amy was in there too considering he wouldn't be talking to himself!

Haha.. Harry talking to himself...

Well I suppose, I mean once he started talking to a cat?

He was like "hi, how are you" hahaha!

So I nodded my head in the direction of Harry's room niall nodded and we walked to the door which was just a little bit open, and put the camera in the door. I could hear talking but it wasn't 'boyfriendy girlfriendy' or even friendly talking!

"Listen! Your mine and u do what I want!" Harry said in a deep angry time.

"But,but Harry!" I heard amys voice,

Scared.

Definetly scared!

"Not another word"

Harry said to Amy.

What was happening!? It sounded like he was going to do IT with her. She didn't want any of it! I couldn't let this happen to her!

So without over thinking any of it! I pushed the door in and gave Harry a right hook. And Niall Took Amy who was standing in shock and we ran out the door.