MY PARENTS.....

Chapter21

ZAYNS POV:

This morning Niall Amy and Harry all went missing none of us noticed until we went to go to school. Liam called all of their names but none of them answered. We searched the forest but no one to be found. Eventually we had to give up and decided to just go to school and hope to god that all of them would be back when we got home.

We noticed flyers all over the school saying:

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS GIRL?

With a picture of Amy

If u have please contact and a phone number underneath.

I was worried for Amy earlier but now I was terrified for her. Where ever she is the guards and looking for her! What if they went hunting and the guards catch them!

What did she say to her mom or did she even contact her after she was bitten!? What are we supposed to tell her parents?!

At lunch:

I was sitting at the table with Louis and Liam.

When Hannah,Rose and Alison came up to us. "Hi, the other day we seen Amy with Harry. And eh.... I'm not evicting him or anything but do happen to know where Harry is? It's quite important!" Hannah said. "Oh eh.... he's at a photo shoot with Niall." I replied trying not to sound like I'm lying. "Oh.." She answered . The girls walked off. At this point I was so worried for her. "That's it!!" I said to Liam and Louis. "Cover for me I'm going to look for the others."

"Zayn! We can't. Would you not just wait till schools over? If you leave school too we are definitely gonna be questioned for Amy's 'disappearance' " Liam said " No we won't we won't if I find them! They will come to school tomorrow!!" I said with seriousness. Trying to convince them to let me go. "Fine! But go the office and report sick or something so it doesn't look suspicious! Liam said "okay okay fine!" I said.

Once I got out of school the first place I went to look was the house you never know they might have came back. So I walked home opened the door, but I couldn't go in. Which meant that someone was here. Oh I hope to god that's the others. I tonight to myself

"Hello? Amy , Harry ,Niall?" I Shouted.

"Yeah?" I heard Amy's beautiful voice answer.

"Wanna let me in?" I asked

"oh yeah sure come on in!" She answered.

"Two things

One, have you been talking to your parents? There's fliers all over the village. They have gaurds looking for you!

Two, Where the hell where you?" I questioned

AMY'S POV:

OMG! My parents!!! My parents!! What was I gonna tell them?! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!

Okay, okay Amy chill. You just need to think up a good excuse. Like I was at a party and.... Wait a party on the first day what? How about... I made friends and we had a sleep over...

Well that would cover me since Monday but.. The vampire thing.... What the hell was I gonna say!

I didn't answer Zayns question I just walked in and sat back down on the sofa trying to rack my brains for something to say.

"Why? To say about what?" Niall asked

"MY PARENTS!" I said worried. "Oh my god... "He replied him as worried as I was.

When Zyan walked into the sitting room. "Eh.. Where's Harry?" He asked I could see Niall clench his jaw.

"He is in the burned down mansion, don't ask just know that he is fine." I said before Niall could speak.

Zyan gave me a confused look. But nodded and took out his phone and started texting louis and Liam. "Eh.. What are we gonna tell your mom and dad?" Zayn asked. I can't believe I had forgotten about them! "Ill go into school tomorrow. And say I had a sleepover here, and lost my phone or something like that.. but I have no idea what ill tell them about the vampire thing"