Saving harry

Chapter 20:

AMY'S POV:

I walked back to the mansion I was tied up in. I came to the back door and walked in. Quietly walked up to the room Harry and I where in before Niall saved me. The door was open. And lying on the floor was Harry. His skin was a dark red with purple bits on his chest where the garlic is. I pulled the garlic off his tattooed chest to revile very bruised skin. It was too late. He was gone....

Then I had an idea. If the garlic had reacted with the venom that was now basically a thick sort of liquid in his vanes that maybe if I bit him because there would be enough venom to overcome the garlic in his blood. And since the garlic was no longer I contact with him that maybe that would save him. This would only work if he has only just died as in died when I walked in the door. Oh well worth a try........

I got my fangs out, held my breath (because he smelt like garlic.) I lent into him. And bit into his dark red neck. I didn't suck in because I knew I'd be swallowing garlic blood so I let my venom get into his garlic filled vanes. I pulled back after a minute or two. I stayed beside him on my knees. Until eventually he moved his head like he was waking up from a deep sleep.

"Harry?" I questioned

"Y-you saved me.......... Why? You should have let me die. I deserve to die after what I've put you through! And then you go and save me." He questioned and sighed.

He sounded frustrated

"Harry,you can't die! I can't let you die. The boys would miss you little too much.............. And so would I" I said.

"But you're better off with Niall or Zayn they would most definitely treat you the right way. Unlike me. God what was I thinking!" He said disappointed in himself.

"I love Niall, we have something I could never have with another boy. But I also love Zayn he was always so nice. So welcoming and cheeky! Something I've never really known before. Zayn is like un-know territory that I have to explore. And then there's you. Harry I also love you. You where so protective of me. I know you can't help it .it's nice to know that I would mean so much to someone. That is what I like about you. You make me feel like I have to be protected because I'm special or something."

I said meaning every word I said

"But I don't deserve to be loved by you! I've been a complete jerk,I don't know what came over me. I guess it's because when a beautiful girl like you walks into my life I fall to pieces not being able to control myself I had to have you and you had to me ONLY mine. But I clearly don't deserve you." He said looking at me basically torn apart. I dont know what came over me. but I lent in and kissed him. he kissed me back quite passionately it was the first kiss me and Harry shared (like non force full!) it was an amazing kiss. We kissed for about 3-4 mins! I pulled away. And he smiled.

Oh my god, what have I just done.

"Look Harry my feelings for you aren't just gonna disappear, but they have been lowered a bit. But I still love you, I'm not sure to what extent but I still do." I said trying to get him off the ground and stand up.

Once he stood up. He said " yeah it really was! but I know it was part sympathy. I know I've blown it! I don't know why you are even here. You know that guy is still deep down and can come out at any time? Why are you wasting your time with me?" He asked

"I STILL LOVE YOU! Look I know I shouldn't but I do, I've tried to push them feelings away but I cant! and even you know I shouldn't love you! I'm not sure why I came back and saved your life I JUST DID OKAY?" I said with frustration.

"Oh yeah. Thanks for that yore a life saver" he said hugging me tightly.

I laughed at the pun a bit. Before simply smiling at him.

"Okay let's get back" I said. "Oh no no I can't go back. Niall will kill me I'm gonna stay here for a while." He said disagreeing with what I said.

"Are you sure?" I asked knowing that he would say yes. And secretly hoping he said yes. So that I wouldn't have to see Niall and Harry fight.

"Yeah I'm quite sure." He said with a reassuring smile.

"Okay. Ill see you in a couple days?" I asked

"Yep!" He answered.

"What about school?" I asked him

"Amy, I've done the same thing for the past couple of years... I think I can miss a few days" he replied

Seems legit..

I walked down the stairs and out the door. Realizing how fine the house was. I mean, imagining it when it was furnished. It must have been magnificent. A grand staircase, a drawing room a huge dinning room.

Every time I had walked in here I was in a rush not concentrating on my surroundings. I gently opened the door. And ran straight to the house. Opened the door and shouted "Niall?Niall? Let me in!?" there was no answer. Then I remembered when nobody is in the house you are usually in you can just walk in, so I tried to walk in. walked in slowly knowing that I might bounce back. I put one foot gently in front of me and slid it closer to the door frame, when I wasn't rejected I simply slid in. Niall was obviously not here. Then I saw an note on the table.

It read:

Hi babe, I guess you've realized I'm not here. Well I know you where worried about Harry so I've decided to go make sure he's okay :) I hope the boys all know we are okay now! I will be back soon babe:)xox

-Niall xxx

CRAP! Did he see me and Harry kiss..... I know where not officially together or anything but he will be horrified! And babe? Really?

Then I heard a farmiliar voice

"Hi, wanna let me in?" Niall said not looking me in the eye.

"Yeah come in." I said

"Why did you kiss him?!" Niall said getting straight to the point.

Ew. He saw that.

"Oh you seen that.... Well Niall. You know I love him! But hope you know that I love you more!" I said walking really close to him. "Oh yeah?" He said unconvinced. I kissed him but properly this time. He kissed back knowing he was enjoying it as I could hear his thoughts. He bit my bottom lip which makes my giggle a little. I have to say that he was an amazing kisser, end of! Every kiss was like our first one. If I had a heart beat it would be at 180 mph right now! I pulled away "see! I love you more and you know that! But Niall I have to give Zayn and Harry a chance okay?" I said knowing it hurt him to hear

"B-but I want you! You know I've been crazy in love with you for far longer than the others have." He said trying to get me to change my mind.

Nope.

"Yes I know! Babe look I love you is that good enough?" I said

"Babe?!" He questioned with a smirk on his face.

Damn how does this boy manage to master the look of sexiness and cuteness in one look... Like what!

"Haha shut up you got me into the habit of saying it!" I said walking into the sitting room and sitting down on the sofa.

"Haha sorry!" He laughed. He went over to the DVD player and asked "hay do u wanna watch prom night for real this time?" I laughed "yeah sure" I said he put the DVD in the player and pressed play. And then went to sit beside me. I rested my head on his lap and watched the movie.