The powers!

AMY'S POV:

Harry brought me into his room.

Sat me down on his bed and started kissing me, really hard.

Like my lips will be swollen after this..

Ow

He then put his hand up my top,I pulled away from the kiss and said "Harry I can't!"

He replied roughly "listen you're mine and u do what I want!'

"But,but Harry!" I looked at him shocked.

"Not another word!" He said in a scary tone.

I was going to punch him when, Zayn walked in. He had banged the door down with Niall holding a video camera? What? Zayn gave Harry a nice hard punch which made him un-conscious. While niall grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room.

"What was he going to do?" Zayn asked sternly. While Niall turned the camera off.

Why did he even have a camera...

Nows not really the time to ask though so i'll just leave it for now..

"Ehh..." I replied not knowing what to answer. "I know what he was going to do" Niall said considerably holding my hand. I smiled and he whispered to Zayn. Zayn looked really worried. "What! Harry wouldn't do that would he? Zayn asked "i don't know. And you shouldn't know either, he can read minds remember!" I said reminding them.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you anything!" I added on. Niall and Zayn looked at me with eyes filled with worry. "Okay let's go!" Niall said grabbing my hand and nodding At zayn. "Where are we going?!" I asked "the forest!"

Haha.. Why?

I'm always going to this forest?!

"B-but, what about Harry! He'll know I told you" I said while I stopped walking. "Ah ha! But you see all of us have a talent, and mine is to block other gifts from me! So you can tell me everything and Harry will never know!" Niall said with a smile. And continued "it's okay, we all know what Harry is like with girls once he sees 'her' he has to have her. Sort of like an over protective big brother.. And you're the only one who can tell him that you are alright alone and that U don't need protection" Niall said still holding my hand.

"Will I wait here?" Zayn asked "well you're better off! The less you know the better!"Niall replied. Zayn nodded and walked down to the sitting room to sit with the others who where probably playing x-box or something.

As usual I'm telling you! Fifa is always on! I think I've seen actually TV on the tv only once! And that was for a football match!

We left the house and ran really fast! And into the forest. We sat down and I told him everything. All the memories of Niall and me as kids sitting on the green came flooding back. How we'd talk for hours. I remembered how much I liked him. Knowing he didnt like me in that way. It broke my heart, but now I know that he liked me the whole time! It gave me a boost of confidence..

"Well Amy like I said all of us have a power, lets find out what yours is!" He said excitedly. "Eh how are we going to do that?" I question a bit confused

"look.." He said pulling up my sleeve to reveal a tattoo on my wrist. I hadn't noticed that!

"what's this?" I asked he smiled and showed me his. They where the exact same.

That's cool!

"We have the same power! Which means Harry lied he can't read your mind!" I smiled I felt the weight of the world lift off my shoulders in that very moment. And smiled in thought that we could say anything and he wouldn't be able to tell!

Man, that's a relief ..

"We also can communicate by mind. People with the same power can talk through our minds, so if Harry tries anything just think of my name and ill be able to hear you and come get you!" He said happily thinking everything was alright now.

But it's not!

"Niall that's awesome, but I'm still stuck with Harry! For what was it like 9 months!" He sighed "I guess we will have to wait for that to be over. You have to grin and bear it!"

"Eh.. What would he do if I told him I didn't like him at all?" I asked.

"Probably be a wreck for ages and then come out to kill whoever you're with." He replied. Casually. Like it's happened before..

"wow that's a bit serious!" I said and he nodded. " You said it like you are used to it?" I asked him

"We'll Harry has done this before" he repiled not telling me any details about it so I didn't push it.

"You still have to pick between me and Zayn so both of us aren't killed!"

Really? Like just as I get some trouble off my back you put the weight of the world on my shoulders!

Thanks.

----**** hi guys I was camping (eww!) and I had no Internet so I couldn't up date!:( xoxox

-Ava xox ----****