if he bites me.... will..will ..i die?!

Chapter 32.

Kristen's POV:

(A/n okay guys! This probs made no sense to you in the earlier chapter, but Kristen was just a girl doing her normal routine when she stumbles across Harrys body. Im really sorry if it was confusing! :( x)

HARRY STYLES.

THATS MOTHER TRUCKING HARRY STYLES!

I'm not a big fan of this one direction band, but i know their music and what they look like! And i was NOT mistaken this was harry styles!

I immediately bend down onto my knees to check for a pulse.

I placed my two fingers on the artery in his neck and waited patiently for a beat.

But nothing.

Ohhh sh*t!

But in that same moment his eyes flew open. His normal bright green eyes where a darker shade.

He mumbled something before acknowledging me.

How is this even happening? He has no pulse. How is he looking at me?!

WHAT?

He looked startled at first but then he just hissed at me through two very large, long teeth...

Oh my gosh..

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN FOR CHRIST SAKES KRISTEN RUN!

My mind screamed at me.

But i couldn't i was frozen in complete and utter shock.

It took me a couple of seconds but i eventually ran, but i was too late.

I was standing up with both of his hands gripped on my forearms.

His head inched forward slowly towards my neck,

is.... is he going to bite me?

He said "im sorry, its just i need this."

every single thought I've had about my life, everything i had planned out to do. collage,get married,have kids and a wonderful husband. all rushing through my head.

if he bites me .... will I die?

i pushed that thought to the back of my mind. I've much more important things to worry about!

then, i felt the sharp teeth of Harry pierce my neck .

everything went black.

AMY'S POV:

Louis left my room to make what seemed like the 30th cup of tea,but as a matter of fact is was about the 3rd.

Louis is so nice! and incredibly funny. He is so helpful, I don't think I would have made this whole Harry thing without him. he said he knows what I'm going through as they where best friends.

Louis also said that I should be a lot more upset than I am because of the whole bond thing between Harry and I. I should have been a shivering wreck (his words exactly!) but, I wasn't. I thought he was over reacting. But I didn't even get a feeling or anything when I saw his dead body on the ground, but still nothing. Even while I was human I got a feeling when someone close to me died. When Harry murdered my parents I felt like half of my heart was ripped out!

And yet, I feel nothing when a boy who has literal blood bond or whatever with me.

That really got me wondering. Was he really dead? Maybe he survived? Maybe he is out there somewhere?

No, obviously not Amy, you saw his dead body. He. Is. dead. The whole thing with Harry is just stressful.

So,I put that thought at the back of my mind.

Niall on the other hand just walked out the door with Zayn. Who the hell knows where they went! and I know I shouldn't be worried... I mean they're vampires for goodness sake, but I can't help but worry about them.

HARRY'S POV:

I felt horrible about who ever it was I just nearly killed. So I took her back to the mansion where I gave her some of my vampire blood.

gosh, I really hope it works. I did drain her nearly completely of blood.

she started twitching and my worry calmed. she opened her eyes and looked at me.

she looked at her clothes and seen all of the blood.

she touched it gently and then looked at me wide eyed.

that was the moment she screamed.

---------------------__________________*********************

A/N hay! x i wanna apologize:( im actually always apologizing to be honest?! But, i mean i really thought i was going to have loads of time for writing but i dont! I do try and write as much as i can but my only free day of the week is monday. And i usually spend that doing homework. So i might take ages to update:( x but if u feel im taking too long just tell me and i will try even more! x please please vote and comment! it means the world! And OMGGG! 1K votes!<3 i love every single one of you for that! x and remember that I am always here if any of u need to talk. And I promise i wont judge, ive been through alot my self so i just wanted all of yous to know that if u ever feel like no one is there. You can talk to me;) xxILYSMxx