The 'boyfriend'

Chapter 12

AMY'S POV:

I didn't bother going to ask was harry okay. He obviously wasn't so I turned my head to Niall because he is my main priority at the moment and said "eh.. I think I'll take a walk."

Niall nodded and asked "do u want me to come?" He asked kind of hoping I'd say yes. But I said "no Niall I think it would be better if I went by myself" his eyes dimmed as he said "oh, okay. Well be careful!" I laughed and said "what's gonna happen! I'm a vampire remember!" I Said messing with him. But he didnt smile and said "yea, but you're not the only vampire out there!" I nodded and said "yeah I know" rolled my eyes and walked down the stairs and walked out the door. It was about 19 degrease (Celsius) so I wasn't cold. The sun set was beutiful! My perfect vision made everything so much more beautiful. I walked into the near by forest and just looked at everything. It was all so beautiful! When I heard something... A footstep.... But not of a human, a vampire...

I looked cautiously around to see of I could see any one and I saw a tall dark figure who looked very familiar. "Harry?" I questioned. "Come with me" his very deep voice said. "Why?Where? Let go of me!" I screeched as he grabbed my arm ,but he didnt let go. I knew there was no point in screaming an kicking he was a lot stronger than me. Than he spoke his voice a lot rougher than usuall. "Look I bit you which makes you MINE! You have to be my girlfriend. And no,I'm not asking you I'm telling you. If u disagree your little precious Zayn and Niall will die! You got that girlfriend?"

I looked in complete shock. "I can read minds. So i will know if you have told either of them. And I will kill them. So you are mine for 9 months!! You got that?" He said. All I could choke out was a simple "yes."

"Good!" He said grabbing my hand tightly and bringing me back to the house. On the way back I tried to think of plane white so then harry couldn't hear anything in my head!

I wasn't sure if he could actually read minds but I wasn't waiting to see if he could!

We knocked on the door. I hoped to god it wasn't Zayn that answered. But he did.

Damn!

"Helloo" he answered with a smile but then his face suddenly dropped when he saw me And Harry holding hands.

Ugh, if only he knew what had just happened

"Come in" he said quietly. We walked in and he slammed the door and stormed off. Clearly upset that I'd just kissed him and was now holding hands with Harry.

Wow...

I'm really looking like a whore here...

ZAYNS POV:

Me and Amy where so on! She was everything I've ever wanted and she kissed back! What is wrong with her? you can't kiss one person and go off holding hands with another! What?

Niall used to talk about Amy all the time, and this didn't seem like the Amy he made her out to be at all...

Something's not right.

Niall called from the door into my room. "How dare you kiss Amy! She was my human crush how could you do that to me?" Before I could answer he said "well at least she thought my kiss was better than yours!" He mumbled boldy,

WHAT DID HE SAY? "Excuse me?" I questioned

1. That was just really immature..

2. HOLD DA FUCK UP... WHATTT?!?!!!

"Yep you heard it right she kissed me after and said it was amazing!" He said with a smile.

Ugh, why so immature! We are fighting over a girl I have just met?! What's wrong with us! Then I remembers Harry and Amy,

Oo he's gonna hate me saying that to him.

"I'd hate to burst your bubble mate,but she's down there now holding hands with Harry" I said. His face became angry at the mention of his name. "What?" He replied "yeah! But she looked scared not happy. And of the way you used to discribe Amy she is not one to really do this kind of a thing.And you know what Harry's like with girls. Once he sees them no one else can even look at them." I said . He looked like he was gonna kill someone! "I think we should team up and show him not to touch her!" He said sternly. "um i don't know about that mate, she

Does have to stick with him for like 9 months or something?" I said trying to make sure Amy wasn't stuck with Harry after what ever we end up doing.

"Yeah, but she looked sad, upset right?"he asked

"Yeah I suppose" I replied

"Do u see what I'm saying!? We can't just leave her to be alone in whatever the situation is!" He said convincing me.

"Alight..." I said won over.

And with that we made a plan.