What to do....

Chapter 5

AMY'S POV:
I woke up really early so I decided to talk a walk in the forest (since I lived right beside one) when I slipped on a really sharp rock. When I fell I put my arm up to protect my face, i guess that was just instinct or something. Any way, I lay I the ground for a second to make sure I wasn't bleeding .... But I was,quite badly I must add. On my right arm I was feeling dizzy so I lay there for a little bit more.Until,someone jumped onto me and I'm not crazy or anything but I could have swore who ever it was had huge , long teeth and went to bite my bleeding arm. And all of a sudden a very sharp pain came over me and I backed out . All I wanted to do was make this un-believable pain stop.But I couldn't move my body all. Then my eyelids fell heavy,I didn't fight it because I knew it was pointless.

NIALL'S POV:
I didn't know what to do! I knew Harry had bitten her,but I could still her heart beating which meant he didn't drain her. I guess that was a good thing. But this also meant she was changing and the venom was spreading around her fragile body. There was 3 things I could do, the first one was make a run for it with Harry on my shoulder and hope she didnt see harry bite her,the second one was drain her and let her die ..

Phssst! Like your gonna do that?! My subconscious added

the third one was take her with us and tell her everything she needs to know about being a vampire and make her mine and make one if my wishes come true.I thought to myself for a second remembering I hated absolutely everyone after I was bitten and all I wanted to do was kill them all! Because if what they made me. By now she was getting pale ..... I knew I was too late. So I went with the 3rd option because if she had any hope it will be with other vampires.