NSSF

A\N

JUST WANNA GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO

@catoftheworld123!

She wrights imagines and takes requests!!

AH! Go read her imagine about louis!

I love it!

Haha hay guys, its wednesday ;) so heres the update! Sorry its late im up to my eyes in home work!

I have a question for you guys too!

Where are y'all from??!!!

Comment below and tell me!!

Okay heres the new chapter

Enjoy!

--------------------•••••••••••••••••••+++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 28

NIALLS POV:

Once Amy was safe back at the house with Liam and Louis who where taking good care of her.

Zyan and I went back to Amy's house.

She had told us that Harry returns not to long after sunset. It was around 5pm so the sun was only setting.

We put the door back up on its frame to make it look as if Amy was still here.

Zayn and I had gone hunting on yesterday so we where full of energy!

We waited patently for Harry to arrive...

LOUIS POV: (A\N:don't think I've done this POV before! )

Zyan and Niall where invited in carrying a very-very sickly looking girl.

She was pale, but not vampire pale. Like a sickly pale. Well.. More of a green really!

Niall had taken her from zayns grasp and carried her over to the sofa, before he put her down he looked at her...

Almost like he was carrying his world in his hands.

Hang on ...

The only person he looks like that at is amy!

"HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD ON A POGO-STICK! Is that amy!" I asked shouting in a dramatic tone.

Niall looked at me with a worried look

"Yes" was all he could choke out.

"What happened to her? Is she alright?" I asked walking over to where the two boys and a very sickly amy where.

"Its a long story, ill tell you when we get back, just promise me you'll take care of her?" Niall said in an angry but, upset tone.

"Wait where are you going?!" I asked

"Somewhere! We'll be back soon" Zayn said while the two of them walked out the door.

"LLIIAAMM!" I screamed

"YEAH?" He shouted back obviously from his room.

"Come here for a sec!" I asked and in the blink of an eye Liam was standing in front of me.

"Look at this.." I said with a worried tone.

I showed him amy and told him about the boys just leaving the second they got back.

Liam took a look at the fragile girl who was awake but hadn't talked.

"Mhmm, it looks like someone has dosed her up with NSSF"

He said looking at her.

"What?" I asked having no idea what nssf was!

"No sight,sound or feeling thats the drug she has been givin,we need to get blood into her now!" He said while grabbing his coat

"Ill be back in ten, with some blood for Amy" he said

"Right, what will i do?

Just wait?" I asked feeling like i should have a job too!

"Make her some tea or something it will warm her up and maybe bring back her voice" he answered

"Alrighty!" I said a bit exited that i got a job!

Walked into the kitchen and made a pot of tea, personally i think i make the best tea ever! So shes in for a treat!

I gave her a mug of tea and sat down beside her with a cup in my hand too.

She couldn't hold it so i put my mug down and held it for her. She drank it immediately.

"Thanks" she coughed out.

I smiled as she took another few gulps.

"What happened?" I asked putting the now empty mug on the coffee table.

"Harry Happend!" She said quietly trying not to strain her voice.

I was completely and utterly shocked, but then again...

This is Harry where talking about here!

AMYS POV:

I explained everything to him, he listened to everything I said. Which was not what i was expecting him to do. I was expecting him to trail off in the middle of me talking but nope!

Liam came back with a deer and I tried to get up and drink from it but my feeling was gone.

"Here" Louis said taking the mug my tea (which was a amazing cup of tea by the way!) and cut the deer so the blood ran into the glass.

It reminded me what harry had done.

Even the thought of him gives me shivers

(Well thats If i could have felt the shivers!)

He held it to my mouth so I could drink it.

The second the dark liquid touched my tongue. It was already bringing back my scenes

Woo!

Once i drank a couple more mugs i was up on my feet and moving.

Ah, i felt so much better!

"Thank you so much!"

I said pulling both Liam and Louis in for a big hug!

"No problem!" Liam said

"It was no bother love!" Louis said

We pulled out of the hug.

"Eh.. Amy would you have known where Zyan. And Niall went?" Liam asked

"Oh.. Yeah... Well they probably went to find Harry..." I replied thinking about what they would do to him when they found him. I hope it's not too bad.

NIALLS POV:

We waited for a while when we heard Harrys voice ring through the house

"OH AMY!" He shouted

He sounded angry..

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHERES AMY?" Harry asked looking at Zayn and I as he walked into the room that Amy was in.

"Thats for us to know and for you never to find out..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********************••••••••••••••••••••

A\N: HAHAHA! Cliff hanger!

I feel so evil!

Comment where your from! And what time it is there too!!!

- ava xoxoxoxo