I hope he is okay

Chapter 16

AMY'S POV:

When we got back to the house Harry opened the door "where were you?" He hissed at me.

"Oh I went for a walk" I said calmly trying to make it sound real.
Which was surprisingly realistic!
Yes!

"Why is niall with you then?" He added on thinking he was going to catch me out

Not gonna workkkk!

"Oh he insisted to go, because you know what he's like never wants anyone to do anything alone." I said trying to stay calm even thought I was scared shit! At any moment he could realize that I told him and easily kill him!

Play it cool Amy... Play it cool!

"Oh okay" Harry said as his stern eyes turned back to those big soft green eyes of his.

Hahahahaha that was easy..

"Come on in" he said. "Thanks" niall said "oh no, not you I have to talk to you! Amy can come in!"He said

Shit! He has realized I've told him.....

Harry gestured me to walk in. Me being terrified of Him i walked in.

I looked back but Harry had closed the door and was now standing outside the door with Niall. I wonder what he was going to do! Then I heard Nialls thoughts ....

"Amy don't worry,Harry's just thanking me for making sure you didn't go anywhere alone "

A sigh of relief came over me. I wonder what would have happened if he had found out.

"Harry can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked him after him and Niall walked in. "Yeah sure" he replied.

I gestured Niall to walk into the others and he nodded and walked into the kitchen where the others where. I don't know why the kitchen is even in this house it's not like we use it!

"Emm... Right how do I break this gently.. Okay i know u have strong feelings for me, but I don't feel the same Harry.. It's just not going to work. Especially the way you think you own me. WHEN YOU DON'T!" I said to Harry.

Ok I know it was harsh but it has to be done.

I didn't want to hurt him.. But I just had to... For Niall and Zayn...

"oh..." Is all he could blurt out. I could see the hurt in his eyes ,

Damn I'm really sorry!

I know he has like some sort of over protecting thing. But that's not going to help the situation I'm in!

"I'm sorry harry" I said. I know he was protective and a bit of a jerk but I still kinda liked him, but I knew that I need to shut down that very small part of me that likes him! He was all wrong for me!

He just walked away. Upstairs and into his room. And slammed the door.

Why didn't you just apologize?
My subconscious asked me.

"I guess you told him? Yeah before you ask Niall told me everything" a very familiar voice said. I turned around to see Zayn standing behind me.

Fun.

"Yeah, I did he seems really hurt" I said turning around to face his beautiful big brown eyes and reached in for a hug.

His strong pale arms around me Made me feel so secure and safe like nothing could harm me. And then I remembered how I had to choose between them. Which totally and utterly broke my heart! But in this moment I just need to breathe and remember how wrong Harry is for me.