Is this a goodbye...

Chapter 23

ZAYNS POV:

I was listening to 'Mr.BrightSide ' by the killers,in my room. When I heard a very familiar female voice. That rang like bells every time she spoke.

If you haven't guessed already it was amy.

"ZAYYNN!" She shouted. That very second i jumped off my bed and ran down the stairs.

There where police cars outside? What the hell happend? And how the hell did I not hear it!?

One of the police officers where pushing a blond boy into the car... OH MY GOD THATS NIALL!

What the hell?!

Amy was being comforted by another police officer. I immediately thought of the fliars I saw in school today.

Oh god! Do they think niall took

I looked at Niall, who was sitting in the back of the squad car with a worried expression on his face. From that point on i knew that's exactly what the police thought.

The squad car was pulling out and down the drive way. The other police man, who was with Amy. Walked away obviously to get a pencil and note pad to wright stuff down on. I took this opportunity to ask what the hell happened?!

Just to make sure my conclusions where correct.

"PPSSSTTTT, amy. Whats going on!!??" I whisper to her.

"Oh thank god!" She said with a look of relief on her face.

"Niall's been arrested. The police think he kidnapped me!

Zayn I need to to go and bale him out! Ill make up something to say to the police man, of corse he'll bring me back to my house but ill see all of you's in school!" She whispered back. But it sounded like she was saying good bye forever? Shes not! I cant let her slip through my fingers! I will see her! Wont i?

Zayn cop on! Of corse she'll be in school!

"Okay. I'll make sure you get to see Niall!" I said. It hurt so much, knowing that she liked Niall a lot more than me. But I knew how she felt! Its annoying knowing how everyone feels, but not know how i feel?! Ugh!

I know its probably the worst time to tell you guys this but my power is to sense feelings...

Yup it sucks.....

"Thank you Zayn. Now go get Niall!" She said as the police officer was walking back towards us. She kissed me on the cheek and smiled like it was that last time i'll see her?!

Oh my god! She kissed me! I know she still had feelings for me which again gave me hope! Ill win her over in school!! I will! I have too!

I walked out the back door and ran to the village. It took a matter of seconds because im so fast, so I stopped about a minuets walk from the village. And walked a normal pace to the police department. I walked in and went to the main desk. "Hi, im here to see Niall Horan?" I said to a stockly built woman. Who had a Mac Donald's coffee in her hand.

"Okay. Come with me" she replied while grabbing the key.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A\N

Hey guys!:)xox

Im sooooooooooo sorry! I couldnt update:(x i was camping AGAIN!

And then to top it off when laptop broke so i had to update from my phone:(x sorry again my lovleys<3

-xox Ava

PS. If u guys know what i should name this chapter plz plzplz comment below?!:)x and ive made a twitter accout! FOLLOW MEE!!!:)x

@ava1foster