Prank

Harry (age 16)

harry and the boys said they are going to the supermarket so you were alone you were watching TV when the phone started ringing so you answer it " hello" "hello" "who are you ? " "I'm coming for you so you better hide before I get you " you start shaking with fear and tried to move but your legs were not helping you , then you heard the door open and one men with a mask and a gun is getting closer and closer to you you started sobbing because you always see how it ends in movies , you heard loud laughing you looked to see your brother and yhe boys the fear turned to anger "YOU STUPID JERKS I HATE YOU ALL " then you ran to your room and laied on you bed and start crying you heard a knock on the door you knew that it was harry and the boys " Go away" but they didn't listen to you and opened the door and you can see that they are feeling bad for scaring you , "we're very sorry we shouldn't have done this to you we should protect you and not scare you" li said "so we're hoping you'll forgive us " you looked at them then said " okay on one condition that you never do this to me " " okay we promise you " niall said and they all hugged you . Yes you forgave them yet they don't know that the war is about to start. That night you died their hair different colors. Their reaction will be priceless.

NiallsaUnicorn thank you for your ideas