Pansexual and agender

Request for a_phan_of_jaspar

Harry ~age 15~

Hannah pov
Harry never know about this,but today I plan on telling him that I'm pansexual and agender. I wait for him on the patio out side. Harry is currently in the kitchen getting a drink. I have already kelp this a secret from him,but I feel that I need to tell him this. Soon Harry came out with a glass of apple juice. "So what do you have to tell me?" Harry asked. "Umm.how do I  put this?" I said. "Just ck.e straight out with it." Harry said. "OK.Harry I'm pansexual and I'm sorry that kept that from you." I said . "Hannah and I also know that you like going by the name of Tyler." Harry said. I just looked at him. "Who did you find that out?" I asked. "Don't worry sis I know things about you that you don't know about you." He said with a cheeky grin.

Harry pov

Hannah just told me,but I already knew. Yet I'm still happy for her. I love her no matter what she is or what she does. "Does this means your not mad?" Hannah asked. "No,why would I be mad at you. Now we can look at girls together Hannah." I said. "Umm. Harry I think you should know that I like going be Tyler now." She said. "Fine, Tyler I love you and I support you in any and everything." I said side hugging her. "I love you Harry."  She said. "I love to you baby." I said. I really do.

Hannah pov

I thought Harry was going to be mad but he was really happy that I finally told him. I guess it really doesn't matter. That's why I love him.

a_phan_of_jaspar I hope you like it. I tried