Taking Care Of Harry

Harry (age 17)

Keisha pov

"Keisha Can you bring me some NyQuil?" Harry said. I got up from the bed and got it. Harry have been sick for a week now. I have been the only one person have want to be around. I got the nyquil an a spoon and took it to his room. Once harry took the medicine, he laid on down again.
"Did anyone call yet?" Harry said was a little voice. "Yes. Lou and the boys are coming today and staying over to night." I said pulling the blanket from over me. At about ten minutes, Harry feel asleep and Liam showed up first. "How is he?" He said pulling of his coat. "Beside the fact that he acts like a baby when he is sick, he is great." I said leading him to the room Harry was sleeping in. After Liam, there came all the other boys. "While we wait for Harry to wake up, lets play never have I ever." Niall said has he put down his phone. "Never have I kissed the same sex." Liam said. He looked around the room and saw Niall raised his hand."When did you do this?" Lou asked. "When you told be you would play my bills for a month." Niall said pushing Lou. "Never have I ever sung about someone I once dated or wanted to date." I said looking into Niall's eyes. Liam and Niall raised their hands. "It was about a girl I meet at high school and at a party again." Liam said looking towards. "I was talking about Katy Perry." Niall said humping his shoulder. "Never have I ever wore someone shirt to bed." Lou said putting his hand up and said Liam's to be funny. I also rised my hand. "My ex boyfriend Alexander big ass sweatshirt. So I ended up looking like Ariana Grande in Santa Tell Me." I said and everyone started laughing. "That's why you smelled like men perfume." Harry said rising up. I smiled and put the covers back. "You look like a bat out of hell." Liam said. I laughed and took a picture. It was priceless. "How do you feel?" Lou said. "Better. And Lou knock knock. " Harry said. "It's open." Lou said I smiled at all the boys and how they laughed and talked. Harry owns me big one for taking care of but I would let him slip.

Request for KeishaParfan