I need your help

Thank you to niallhoran_xx93 for this

Harry ~age 23~

Y/N pov

I'm pacing in my room thinking about how I'm gonna tell I'm I like him. Think Y/N think. I've got nothing. I know I'll ask Harry. I walked down to the game room where he sat with the boys. "Harry can I please talk to you alone?" I asked. "Yes." He said before we both walked out of the room."What's up buttercup?" He asked. "First don't call me buttercup again and I need you help.'' I said. "With what?" Harry question. "I like this guy,but I don't have the guts to tell him. can you please help me?" I asked. "Sure. And the guy you speak of is Niall." He said. "Who did you know?" I question. "It's obvious Y/N,they way you look at him from the why you blush when his says anything to you,love is in your eyes." Harry said laughing . "Harry are you gonna help me are not." I whined. "Fine I'll help you, come with me." He said before walking back into the game room. I wonder what he is about to do.

Harry pov

I have a way to tell Niall all that Y/N likes him. I grabbed a pool table stick. "Y/N play a game of pool with me." I said. "Alright." She said getting a pool table stick. "The winner gets to tell everybody who they like. Deal?" I asked. She stood their for a minute and thought about it. "Deal." She said shaking my hand.

Y/N pov

I can't believe what I just done it 45 minutes into he game and Harry is winning by 10 point all I have do is just hit the ball. Focus. I focus on the ball I wanted to hit. I shoot and miss. And Harry wins. Now he gets to tell Niall I like him.

Harry pov

I win now I get to tell Niall that Y/N likes him. "Ok,Niall YN has a huge crush on you."I said pushing YN on to Niall as the lads and I run out out the game room.

Niall pov

I can't believe that YN likes me. I have liked her since forever,but I didn't have the guts to tell her. "Niall I have had a cr-" i cut her off with a kiss. I have been won't to do that for so long and up final got to do it.