Stranger are Dangerous

Request HaroldsLoveerrr

Harry ~age 12~

Harry pov

I know Y/N as been use Omegle for the past couple of days. She as been talking to this guy and he want to meet her at the park tonight around 8:30. I just have been keeping quiet about it. I have read the message that they have been sending and it's nothing wrong with the conversation just her being her. With her being only 12 she just doesn't get the concept that stranger can be very  dangerous. I'm currently in her room waiting for her to get out of the shower so I can talk to her.

Y/N pov

I have been on omegle for a while now. I'm suppose to be meeting some one the stranger I talk to at the local park. I'm currently getting dressed. I just finished taking my shower. It is almost time for me to leave. Once I was done I walked out of my bathroom to see Harry sitting in my bed.  "Y/N I have to talk to about something." Harry said patting a place in the bed. "Yes Haz?" I asked. "Y/N do you know that stranger are dangerous and very harmful?" He asked. I just nod NY head afraid of what Harry is about to say.  "And you do know that using omegle can out you danger." He said. "Yes I'm aware of that." I said. "And the person that you are meeting at the park tour not going,because people crazy and i don't want you to get hurt." Harry said hugging me. "Ok wasn't planning on going any way." I said happy that Harry know. "Oh and Y/N?" Harry said. "Yes?" I question. "No more Omegle." He said before walking out of the room with my phone and laptop. Yep I'm so grounded.