Walking again

Harry ~age 20~

Nyla POV

It's been months since I started going to therapy. I can say things have been going good. I can say I have a nice surprise for the family and my nurse that have been help me thought out this all thing. I'm currently in the car with mum and dad. Harry and Gemma are right behind us. "So,that's what happened when you were younger." Daddy said finishing the story about how I broke over  Harry's arm over a banana. I also have regain all of my memory back,but I'm not gonna tell them that because I like hearing stories about my childhood. We final came to a stop at my therapy office. Mum got my wheelchair and dad help me into it. We wait for Harry and Gemma to get out before we go into the building. Here it is the big moment I make everyone hearts stop.  Mum signed me in and we all went down the hall where I wait for my nurse Katie. "Nice to see you again Nyla" Katie said. "Nice to see you too." I said. "Now where is my hug?" Katie asked walking over to me with here arms out. That's when I got up out of my chair to hug Her. That when it happened when everyone was in tears.

Harry POV

I can't believe that Nyla can walk again what else can she walk again. I have to ask her a question. "Nyla can you tell my something that happened in our childhood?" I asked.  "OK,remember when we were playing by the swim set at home and you found that turtle you were looking for two months. I hid that there." She said looking up giving me a cheeky smile. "I thought it died,you are so evil." I said. "Hey,but look on the bright side she can walk and she a regain her memory back." Gemma said. I just look at Nyla I can't believe it she really is a angle from Haven. "Let's celebrate this with A nice dinner.

Nyla POV
Here we are at the world must famous food place eating. I have really made my fam happy this day.