House Party

HARRY (age 16):

"Be rational for a minute here, Haz, how would I manage to do this all by myself?" I asked. Harry narrowed his eyes at me. "I suppose that would be troublesome," Harry said slower than usual, voice thick with suspicion. "Y/N when is Harry coming home? We still need to re-fill the pool and pop the balloons and-" Louis caught off mid-rant upon seeing Harry, and immediately dropped the items in his hands. The empty liquor bottles rolled away from his feet as Harry turned to him with a scowl. "You helped my little sister host a party in my house? Lou, she's not even legal!" Harry exploded, pushing me back as he stalked up to his best friend. "Uh, well, I-" Harry whirled around before Louis could finish and thrust an accusing finger in my direction. "Did you drink?" Behind me, Louis squeaked and hurried out of the room. "If I say no, will you believe me?" i asked. Harry's nostrils flared angrily and I took a step back. "Were you drunk?" he tried again. "No?" I said unconvincingly. No one in the Styles family could lie. "Clean. Now." Harry said Sternly And yeah, I may have tweaked his nipple, but he send Louis home in retaliation, so I still felt like i lost.