Happy Birthday Harry

Harry (age 19)

Harry POV
Today is my 22nd birthday. This morning I walk up to Y/N jumping on my bed. Now here I am at a party with some of my old mates, the lads, my family, and some of my new friends. "Happy birthday Harry I know that it's not time to open presents ,but here." Y/N said giving me a small box. "What is it?" I asked. "Nothing just something from Mum,Dad,Gemma,and Me." She said. I smiled at here than opened the box to find a set of keys. "Keys?" I asked. "Yes,but you don't know what to." Y/N said. "Well of coarse not." I said. "Harry it really wasn't a question, but follow me outside." Y/N said as she started to walk outside. Once we made it see this brand new 2016 all white Range Rover. I was surprised I have been talking about that car all last month. And they went together and got it for me. "Well, Harry don't just stand there go get in your new car." Y/N said. I ran over to the car and unlocked it and sat in the driver's sit. I Looked around the car to see that they put all kind of new car gift everywhere. Y/n walked over to the driver side of the car and smile at me. "This must have cost you guys a ton?" I asked. "Anything thing for big bro and plus my new job pays really well." She said. "Where is Mum,Dad,and Gemma?" I asked "inside of the building. " Y/N said as she turned away from the car. I hopped out of the car and locked the doors again. Then walked back into the building behind her. I walked into see Mum and Dad sitting in a booth with the girls. "Thank you guys so much for the new car." I said. "No problem,but it was all your sisters idea." Mum said. "Yeah if it wasn't for them we would new what to get you." Dad said. "Still thank you guys so much." I said. "Guys I'll be right back." Y/N said walking down the long narrow hall way. "Yeah me to." Gemma said then she got up and walked to the stage. What are theses girls planning on down.

Gemma POV
"If I could have your attention please its time to sing Happy birthday to the birthday boy." I said into the mic and watched as all of the people crowed around the table Y/N just sat the cake and Harry at. Harry as the biggest smile on his face as Y/n places a crown on his head. Everyone has pulled out their phones and as started to record. "On the count of three everyone start!" I yelled. "One,two,three!" Y/N and I yelled in unison. Everyone stated to sing and harry could stop himself from laughing at the face I made at him. He can be a baby at times. "Okay Harry make a wish." Mum said after everyone finished singing. Harry closed his eyes and made a wish after he blow out the candles. "Hey harry look." Y/n said. Are turned around and got a cake straight I'm his face. "Thank you for the surprise sister." Harry said standing up and put some of the cake all over Y/N face. Afterwards we cut the cake and open his gifts. Harry had a huge smile on his face the whole time . Now it time to go home.

Y/N POV

This night really went well for Harry. It was like he was a little kid the whole time. Now I'm in my car driving back to Harry and It's shared house. Once I made it home went straight for the shower. After I was done get the cake off of my face and Hair I got out dried myself I put on my clothes and put my hair into a messy bun and got in bed with a book. Not soon after I was good into the book there was knock on my door. "It opened!" I Yelled. Then harry walked in with is harry wet and with his PJs on. "Y/N I just want to thank you for the amazing night." Harry said. "No problem anything for you." I said with a smile. "Hey,and the car amazing thanks so much for well for everything." Harry said. "Harold stop thanking me." I said with a chuckle. "Gemma coming over in about ten minutes so we can build a fort and play games and watch movies you coming?" Harry asked. "Yeah,I'll go get the pop corn." I said as we ran out of my room. I made the popcorn and soon after Gemma came through the door. We watched movies until Gemma. And I cuddle into Harry said and fell asleep.

Harry POV
This night was amazing the girls really made this night. I love them so much. We are currently in the fort we build watching are fifth movie of the night and it is Love Actually and the girls have cuddle up to my side. Then the girls have fall asleep and they look so adorable so I took out my phone and got a picture and share to all of my social media account. With the caption: "This girls have made the best night for me and I could wish for more. I love you girls sweet dreams." I post the pic then went to sleep. That morning I woke up to a new teen on twitter #BigBroHarry and #BSM. The girls woke with high smiles on their face they must have seen the picture. "I love you girls." I said as I hugged the fr behind at the same time as they made breakfast. "We love you to Hazza now sit the boys and Mum and Dad will be here about well now and breakfast is ready." Gemma. They gave us our food and sat at the table with is. I love having a family I can share days like this with. I'm final 22 and these are the best day ever.

A/N: Just wanted to say happy Belate 22nd Birthday to Harold Edwards Styles. Sorry I didn't up date on his birthday but I didn't have WiFi all day and I had to study for a test so...yeah. Also thank you guys so much for all the comments and votes fr this book and the first one. I will finish out this book by the end of this month then I will start on one of the other boys book. So yeah. Well bye.