Pregnant with Niall baby

Harry ~age 19~

Y/N pov

"Umm where are you going?" Harry asked me as I was about to walk out the door. "Out with a few friends." I said clutching my hand bag. He shook his head. "Absolutely not because I'm going out tonight and not dressed like that anyway." He said.  "But Harry..." I whine. "Don't try to bribe,now go to your room and change your outfit now." Harry said walking up the stairs. I huffed before storming up the stairs behind him and into my room and sat on my bed,bit not before slamming my door. I throw my bag on to the bed. I barely went out and the time I want to go out he tells me that he is going out and I have to stay at home, but I have a plan.

Harry pov

I told Y/N that she couldn't go out because for one she is to young and secondly I don't want young creeps looking at her. I just finished getting dressed and now I'm off to the club.

Y/N pov

I heard Harry's car pull off. I texted Karma to let her know I was ready. Ten minutes later I her her horn so for my bag and my keys and ran out of the house ready for the time of my life. We pulled up to the club to see people still standing outside waiting to get in. "Karma there is no way we are getting into that club." I said as we got of the car. "Don't worry Y/N my cousin is the owner of this place and see that guard over there?" She asked. "Yes." I replied. "That's his wife brother. Now let's go." She said. "Ok." I said as we walked over to him. Once Karma told him who she is we are in right away.  Karma walked over to find her boyfriend as I walked over to the bar.

    *3 drinks later*

Y/n pov

Here I am dancing with Niall with another drink in my hand. "Y/N you look amazing tonight." He said. "Thanks Niall." I said. We continue to dance until I feel somebody pull me off of him. I look up to see Harry. "No fighting no and fussing we are going home." Harry said. I just nod and follow him out of the club and home. On the way home u was texting Niall and he is already there waiting behind the bush outside of my window. Once I got there I change clothes open my window and let Niall in. And things happen. I mean a lot of thing.

  *The Next Day*

Harry pov

I just got up to the sound of Y/N puking in the halls bathroom. I held her hair back as she finished. Once was done she washed her mouth out and went back to her room.

Y/N pov

I have to go back. I ran to my bathroom this time. Once I was done I went to the cupboard under the bathroom sink and got a pregnancy test that mum gave me for times like this. I did the test and wait for it. And so it happened the plus sign.. I'm pregnant with Niall Horan's baby. The problem is telling Harry.

A/N: bellastyles576 thank you for your idea you are really amazing. :)