Music for the party

Harry (age 15)

“alright here is the big question”Gemma stated “who is gonna be the dj or band that you want to play at your putting party” mum asked. I sighed my hand on my cheek thinking. suddenly Harry an the boys walked in “what you people talking about” liam smiled. “who I want to play at my party” I said smiling. “that’s easy were gonna play” niall said. "Guys im not trying to be mean but  your my brother you cant play at my party” Harry  rolled his eyes “alright whatever but who do you want to play at your party” Harry questioned. “maybe imagine dragons ” I smiled happily. Harry  nodded “any other bands” I thought for a moment “mkto would be cool” I said smiling. he nodded “ok ill see what I can do” Harry smiled walked towards his bedroom.

Harry POV.

“hmmm” I said to my self as I looked through my list of contacts trying to find imagine dragons managers number. I dialed his number “hello” there manager said quickly. “hey its me niall I was wondering if imagine dragons could play my sisters sweet sixteen ” I questioned . there was a silence. “it just depends on the day but yes they could play” I smiled “ok ill meet with you later this week to talk about it yeah” “ok see you soon” after he hung up I walked out of my bedroom an went to find my sister. she sat in the living room playing video games with Louis while Liam was drawing an the rest of the niall was s outside playing football (soccer). “y/n can we talk” I smiled. she looked at me confused but paused the game an followed me towards my room. “big news” I smiled. “imagine Dragon and MKTO might play your party im meeting with both their manager this week.” she let out a happy scream. “THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU harry ” she said happily. “no problem baby sister” she walked out an went to call her best friend to tell her about it. I laughed an rlled my eyes playfully “girls these days” I laughed to my self.