One Call Away

Harry~age 20~

Y/N pov

I never thought that I would make it this far. I'm going on my first tour today with Charlie Puth. I'm currently in my room at Harry's place packing my bags when a knock comes onn my door. "Come in!" I yelled. My door open and Gamma walked in. "Y/N your ride is here." She said. "I'll be right down." I said zipping up my luggage and walking down stairs. I walked down stairs. Once I reached the bottom of the staircase I heard small crying coming from the living area.  I was about to walk in when Harry began to talk. "I don't want her to go. " Harry said as Gemma comforting him. "Harry she'll be fine don't worry about her." Gem said.  I walked in and hugged him. "Harry please don't cry I'm alway here if you need some one ti talk to and remeber that I'm only one  call away." I willing years from his eyes. I grabbed my luggage and walked I ut to my waiting car. I waved at Gem and Haz before the driver pulled of leaving the house that I have made so many memories in.

Harry pov
I walked back inside after she left. It feels like she is gonna be gone forever. She my little sister I can't be away from her that long. "Harry come on I'm taking you some where to make you feel better." Gemma said with a smile. "Ok." I said with a small smile before walking I out of the door and out to Gemma's Car.

~2 years later~

Y/N pov

Your with Charlie Puth is amazing and fun,but I really miss my family Harry the most.  Right now I'm in my dressing room get my hair and make up done when Charlie came in the room. "Hey beautiful." He said sitting by me. "Hey handsome." I said with a smile. "Are you ready for the show tonight?" I asked. "Yep,I got a feeling that something is gonna happen while we're on the stage. " He said with a big smile. "Ok,Y/N your all done." Darcey said putting down the makeup brush down. "Thanks Darce." I said getting up and walking out with Charlie to get our micrphones. We did prayers and a little chant we do before hitting the stage.

Charlie pov

It's two hours into the show and I'm about to get Y/N to come back on stage so we can sing One Call Away. She doesn't know that I have some special people out in the crowd for her let's just hope this goes as planned. "Now everybody please welcome back on stage my best friend Y/N Styles." I said than she ran out in stage and the fans went wild. And then we started the song.

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

Call me, baby, if you need a friend
I just wanna give you love
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
Reaching out to you, so take a chance

No matter where you go
You know you're not alone

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

Come along with me and don't be scared
I just wanna set you free
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
You and me can make it anywhere
For now, we can stay here for a while
'Cause you know, I just wanna see you smile

No matter where you go
You know you're not alone

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

And when you're weak I'll be strong
I'm gonna keep holding on
Now don't you worry, it won't be long
Darling, and when you feel like hope is gone
Just run into my arms
"Now everyone please welcome Harry Styles to the stage!" I yelled and Harry ran out on stage and hugged Y/N. We finished the song.
I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one, I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

Y/N pov

I can't belive Harry is here. We finished the song and now I'm back in my dressing room with him. "Harry I missed you so much." Harry said taking my into a bone crushing hug. "I missed you to Harry so much." I said pulling out of the hug. Harry and I stayed up all night just talking ab out the things that happen to us this past 2 years. Itold him that I will be joining him on his flight back home and I will be there for awhile.

Harry pov
I can't believe how much Y/N as changes over the years. She told me that she will be joining me on my flight back home. I am so happy. I  in her hotel room with her as she feel asleep. I'm so happy for my sister.