Christmas Time Tumblr

Harry (age 17)

"Zayn, Harry, stop throwing tinsel at each other, Lou, the balls go on the Christmas-tree not in your pants, Niall, that is not edible, Liam, help me out." I sighed exasperatedly and ripped the Christmas-decorations out of the respective band-members hands. "L­i-am,"i whined as Louis made a grab for the tinsel in my hands. I threw it at Liam instead and shoved a star into Louis' waiting hands. "On top of the tree. You're too small. Chair or Harry," I commanded snippily, raising an eyebrow as Louis was about to protest. "Harold! We've got a job!" he hollered. "What?" my brother stepped up next to me and looked expectantly at Louis. "Star. Can you put it up for me?" Harry grinned and kissed my temple briefly before taking the downright horriblestar out of Louis' hands and easily putting it on top of the tree. "I could've done that!" louis said i send the oldest band-member a flat look. "Y/N?" Liam suddenly spoke up. I only hummed in response as i kept an eye on Zayn who was idly placing decorations on the tree. "What about the cookies in the oven?" i shooed Louis and Harry off to help Zayn and turned to Liam with an angelic smile. "Could you get them out for me?" Liam took one look at my face before relenting and dragged Niall with him to the kitchen. "Okay lads. Ready for the tinsel?"