Daaaaaamn Harry

Harry ~age 17~

Harry POV

If Y/N say Damn Daniel I'm gonna flip my fucking wig. I mean not that I have one. "Daaaamn Danielle back at it again with the white vans." She said as Gemma walked into the house. "Y/N that's enough." I said annoyed with Damn Daniel or Danielle or who ever this person is. "Harry you know you like it." She said smile. " Why the fuck you lying? Why you always lying? Mhmmmm oh my god, stop fucking lying Always lying to me you lying so much
You're making it hard for me Every-time you tell me something, I figure that you're lying
You is always lying, you fakin', oh yeah
Yeah, I know you're lying, but you sound excited and you know that I know that you lying, oh girl." She sang and did a little dance. "Danielle, I mean Y/N clam down and go get dress so we can meet Danielle and Niall at the mall." I said going to my room.

Y/N pov

I have been working Harry's nervous all day by saying Damn Daniel or Danielle. Danielle is my bestie. I say that to her every time she is dressed to impress or just being lazy and that's is most of the time. I got ready and walked down stair to meet Hazz at the Stair case. I looked down to see him with white vans on. "Don't you dare say it." Harry said walking out of the door. "Okay I will not Damn Daniel,but I will say Daaaamn Harry back at it again with the white vans." I said laughing. Which really mad Hazza mad. We finally got to the Mall where we meet Dani and No at the doors waiting on us. "Daaaamn Danielle." I said. "Girl I know, before we start shopping let's get a dab of fo-yo." She said as we both dab. What can I say vine as really took over our lives.

*Two Hours Later*

Harry POV

Y/N and Danielle are at our house yelling Damn Daniel to the top of their lungs. "Y/N and Danielle stop yelling Damn Daniel!" Mum yelled from my kitchen. "Daaaamn Mum back at it again yelling for no Damn Reason!" Y/N yelled. "What was that? Your both grounded." Mum asked. "Nothing." Her and Danielle said in unison. No more Damn Daniel for the day.

*An Hour Later

*An Hour Later.*

Harry POV

Dinner is ready and Y/N Dani just walked down stairs. "Daaaamn Y/N back at it again with being grounded." I said as she walked passed me. "Can it Harry or I'll tell mum that you were the one that broke her special that Grandma gave to her." She threaten. Just great now she as something on me.

"Now Damn Daniel to that."