You and Niall got What!?

Request for niallhoran_xx93

Harry ~age 20~

Sara pov

I did something that I never thought I would do. Niall and I decided to make it official with out anyone knowing. Yes we got married at a our local court house. I'm at my shared flat with Niall's and everyone  is coming over.  "Sara we have to tell them we can't keep this a forever." Niall said well helping me make dinner. "I know Niall,but I'm scared that Harry would say." I said. "Sara he wouldn't be mad." He said. "Oh you don't know that." I said as I put a top on one of the pot. I walked over to the cup board and got the plates, napkins and cups and took them outside. I finished of dinner when a knock came on the door. I here goes nothing.

 I here goes nothing

Harry pov

I'm on my way to Sara and Niall's flat. I got a text from Niall about an hour ago say that they both had to tell me something. I pulled up to their house. I knocked on the door and Sara opened it. "Hey Harry come in." Sara said opening the door wider so I can walk in. When she did a light shined in my face. I looked down to see a ring on her finger. What the hell. "Umm everyone is out back." Sara said walking back into the kitchen I walked back to see everyone laughing and talking and I joined in.

Niall pov

Harry just Came its time to tell everyone about the marriage. I wait until Sara came. "Okay everyone Sara and I have something that we need to tell you." I said taking her hand. "What is it?" Mum asked. "Niall have got married." Sara said showing everybody the ring. "You and Niall got what!?" Harry yelled. "We got married." I said again. "And you didn't think to even tell me about this!" Harry yelled. "Harry please just clam down." Sara said. "Clam Down for what my little sister and my best mate is married." Harry yelled. "Harry just clam down." Anne said well taking a sip of her drink.

" Anne said well taking a sip of her drink

Harry pov

I guess mum is right I just need to clam down. I can't believe they are married.  Mum and Maura are talking Sara about the wedding that they are now planning. I guess it is good if Niall and Sara tied the knot.

A/N: I hoped you liked it Sara.