Tooth Fairy

Harry ~age 3~

“Do you know who I am?" 

The pretty lady asked. You shrugged showing a toothy grin.

"I’m the tooth fairy!”

You didn’t believe her at first, but then you took a look at her. ’Oh my god she’s actually the tooth fairy’ you thought 

“Your the tooth fairy?!” You spoke rather loudly. 

“Yeahhh” she giggled “I know your here to clean your teeth so I’m gonna clean them all up for you ok" 

"Ok” you say with the grin never leaving your face  

You closed your eyes as she chanted the words to make your teeth pearly white and then giggled. 

“Ok all done” you opened your eyes, your grin growing with every passing second. 

“I have to go now but you have to promise me not to tell anyone I came here ok?" 

You nodded, too starstruck to speak. 

"Ok then. Bye” she said after she leaned in and hugged you. 

***

You headed out the dentist’s office with your brother with grin still plastered on your face. 

All of a sudden you bust into slight laughter as you jumped excitedly, failing at keeping your enthusiasm in hand. Your brother smiled knowing all to well what it was about.

“What’re you laughing at pumpkin?” He said laughing himself

“It’s a secret” you said, laughing cheekily.

“Really?”

“Yeah” you giggled more as he picked you up.

“You wanna tell me about it? I promise I won’t tell anyone” he smiled knowingly while you pull off slight thinking face as you thought about it then smiled at him 

“The tooth fairy came to me” you say.

“No way”

“Yeah. She came when you went out with the doctor!” You said giggling as you went on explaining your magical encounter. 

As you spoke he couldn’t keep the smile off his face. He couldn’t help it, you were too adorable. You were his adorable little angel.