Chapter 1

January 2017
Amber

It was time to go back to school and since I'm just a senior, school ain't even that big of a deal, come, do your work, ace your classes, and go home. Standing at 5'3 I was Brown skinned, slim, curvy, beautiful light brown eyes, long dark brown hair, didn't have a lot of ass but my size D titties made you forget all about that, beautiful baby face with not one spot or trace of acne. I don't have a boyfriend after all the heartbreak i just didn't want to deal wit it anymore so I just said if i want kids I'll adopt. I am a female and I have needs and wants but shit i got fingers and the store got toys, i can pleasure my damn self.

My last boyfriend Trix he wasn't that bad, but the bitch before him Chad i still wanted to shoot that hoe in the face. Chad cheated multiple times but i forgave him everytime...i mean shit its life...i know people fuck up...i understand shit, but eventually you get tired of a mudafucka apologizing, so i left him alone. He was my first but i didn't give a fuck about him anymore. He graduated my sophomore year, so i was glad i didn't have to see him again. Me and Trix graduate together so i have classes with him and see him everyday not that I'm looking for him but sometimes i do miss ol' boy.

Trix was 6'6, dark skinned, tatted up, muscular, sexy, smart, and thuggish. Me and Trix were together a couple months but after we broke up we were still extra close and ended up having sex...and i loved every minute of it, while mesmerizing him. Even tho we weren't together we tended to still get into it alot and when we got into a fight last year before thanksgiving break it was horrible. "Man Amber don't say shit else to me cause I ain't trying to hurt ya. " "That's why ya dick small, no tip having ass." I knew I was lying but I was pissed. But I wasn't gone tell nobody else I was lying, I wanted everybody to hear and I wasn't known for making a scene so it was believable. He was drove beyond belief and I was glad. He told me to keep his name out my mouth and not to text him no more...I had no problem with that.

So Christmas was coming up and me and Trix still weren't talking I didn't even mind anymore but I had to apologize for what went down cause it wasn't even his fault, I was listening to what everybody else was saying he was saying about me so I reacted and killed our entire friendship, but anyway I apologized and this nigga talking bout he wasn't even mad...I knew damn well he was cause he was cussing hard ass fuck...but I didn't say none I just said ok Merry Christmas he said it back then I started to text everybody else.

So next thing I new it was 20 minutes to New Years and I was texting all my friends we was planning a kik party to talk about our best memories and welcome in the New Year. So we made the party after adding over 50 people and talked and laughed played dare or dare since Megan created that game and we counted down the New Year.

Happy New Year
Happy 2017
Y'all we made it

Text messages came from everywhere before I new it I had 20 different people texting me outside of the group. Of course I had to go say it back why would I be rude on the first day of the New Year one of the happiest days of the year. 2017 was here and without a doubt I knew it would be our best year yet.