Chapter 2

3 days later
January 4, 2017
Megan

"Man I'm tired of this raggedy ass school I'm ready to graduate. Stupid ass teachers always giving homework, stupid ass students always wanna copy, stupid ass principle don't neva do shit." I stoped complaining cause Post Malones" White Iversion" started to play...thats my thugga text tone so I looked to see what it said.

Amber
Bihh wyd?
Complaining
Wtf u complaining bout now?
School...tired of that
bullshit
Me too bihh but shit we
bout to make it
That's the only reason
I still deal wit this shit
Lol open the door I'm outside

I didn't even text back I just screamed to my momma " my thugga outside" and opened the door. Since Amber got her new car over the break we were driving to school even tho I just stayed a couple blocks away Amber didn't want me to walk because I was so damn short. Standing at 4'11 I was big but I was bad I had long black hair, size F tits, beautiful green eyes and curves. I guess I was one of those BBWs( big beautiful women) Drake always talked about in his song. Me, Amber, Angel, Jazzy, and Layla been rocking since freshmen year at Booker T. Washington High School in Shreveport, Louisiana.

"You ready to go?" Amber asked. "Yea bihh lets go." Me and Amber told my momma bye and left out the house. We when we got to school the black girls was already loud ass fuck. I mean I'm black but damn they need to shut they ass up. Since it was the first day back instead of going in the cafeteria I went with Amber outside to the courtyard. Jazzy, Angel, Layla, Trix, Lando, and Kaiden was standing by the library. Normally it would just be Amber, Lando, Kaiden, Trix, and sometimes Jazzy and Trey. So anyways the bell rings for us to go to class and I already hate school again...we can't keep a teacher for shit "Wonder who our chemistry teacher is today" and Amber starts laughing. Me, Amber, Angel, Jazzy, Layla, and Trix all have first period together.

Everybody in class and we ain't even got a teacher we just all talking and laughing but we kept the door closed so we wouldn't get caught. Cookie fat was wanna talk shit, he ain't changed but that's fine with me "Megan yo ass still ain't growed." Cookie said. "So mudafucka I can still beat yo ass." Angel said, "Cookie why you always startin with somebody." "Cause the shit be funny." I just rolled my eyes and started back talking to Jazzy.