Chapter 12

March 11, 2017
Amber

Its 7:00 in the morning and my parents are at work, I wake because my phone is ringing. Its Nick, now why the hell is he calling me so early in the morning. I yawn and answer the phone.

~On the phone

Nick: wyd?
Amber: well I was sleep.
Nick: you want me to call you back?
Amber: nahh, you ok. But what made you call me so early?
Nick: I honestly don't know, you were just the first person I thought of this morning.
Amber: aww, I feel special now.(laughing)
Nick: you play too much.
Amber: I know.
Nick: can I come over?
Amber: umm, sure.
Nick: I won't if you don't want me to.
Amber: if I didn't want you to come, I would've said no.
Nick:(laughing) you so mean.
Amber:(laughing) that's only because I just woke up...lemme go brush my teeth and stuff.
Nick: OK, I'm on the way.
Amber: alrite, you know where the key is rite?
Nick: yea, I remember.

~Hangs up

I go in the bathroom and, turn on the shower, take off my pajamas, brush my teeth, and take my hair out of the pony tail so I can wash it while I'm in the shower.(The door opens but Amber doesn't hear it because of the shower.) Nick walks around the corner of the hallway. Nick "Amber I'm here(he stops and stares) Damn." (I smack my lips) "go in the living room." Nick "yes ma'am." "Give me at least 20 minutes." Nick "I can do that." I laugh and Nick goes in the living room and Amber hops in the shower.

Nick turns the TV on "Boyz in the Hood" and eventually falls asleep. I finally get out the shower and dries off. She puts on her purple sports bra and black boyshorts. I walks in the living room sees Nick sleep on the couch and just shakes her head and laughs. (whispering to myself) "now he calls me at 7, waking me up out of my sleep, comes over here, and then goes back to sleep. (Chuckles) OK.(walking over to the couch)" I sit down beside Nick and he immediately jumps up. Nick "you know, you gone have to stop showing me yo body like that." "OK, Nick." Nick "no(laughing) you were supposed to say not a chance." "Is that a problem?" Nick "(giving her the eye) kinda, yea." " well who's gonna solve it." Nick "don't test me girl." "whatever.(rolling my eyes)"

Nick "girl get over here." I scoot towards him and he lays his head in my lap. I start to play in his dreads and we watch TV. He gets off my lap and sits up. Nick "you got some small ass ears, you know that right?" "Why the fuck you gotta talk about my ears?" Nick "because they so small, and who you talking to like that?" "what's small on you?" Nick "Who, ain't nun small about me." I starts laughing "yea OK." Nick "wanna find out?" I look at him and roll my eyes. "No I don't wanna find out."

Nick W.

"Well I want you to." I look at her serious cause I want her to know she can trust me with this. "But I can wait." Amber "good, because right now that's your only option." "Oh is it, really?" I lean in and we're basically about to kiss but she turns her head. Amber "yea." "see you be wanting to play games." Amber "who said I was playing?" "Me." We both laugh and we snuggle up on the couch. I know she gone be mine, very soon as a matter of fact. Nick "you warm now huh, if you had on some clothes you wouldn't be cold." Amber gives me a really quick pec on the lips and slap me. Amber "I was never cold."

I was sleep for about an hour and when I woke Amber wasn't right there. Amber laughing "so your finally woke huh?" She's standing in the doorway still with this sports bra and boyshorts on with a cup of orange juice and a plate in her hand. She walks towards me and sits the plate and cup down in front of me. I damn near cried the way her titties jumped in that bra when she bent over, they were staring right at me calling my name. But anyway there were 3 ham and cheese sandwiches cut in the shape of triangles on the plate and 2 straws.