Chapter 6

January 23, 2017
Amber

So I'm walking down the steps to ROTC when I spot Chad, Dru, and Josh talking to Sgm. Boone. Josh immediately gets loud when he spots me "Wassam fam, I ain't seen you in forever." "Hey brother, Hey Dru" I hug both of them and go inside the building to put my things down. I'm the 1st Sgt. so I have to stand in front of everybody in my company and tell them what to do.

When I come back outside I see Dru running down the hill towards me and he hugs me. "Wassup Dru?" "Navy...what u been doin, getting that diii-" I cut him off "no sir don't play" Shakayla and the rest of the cadets laughing. Dru "you know I got something for you right?" I just looked up at him wit a side ways mug "What you got for me?" Dru "D.O.D" "Dru get yo ass on." Cadet "What's D.O.D?" Dru "dick on delivery." All the cadets Dru and me all started laughing. "Why would you ask him that?" Dru "you know I had to do it" and I just push him back up the hill towards Sgm. Boone. Cadet "I just wanted to know what it meant."

We been in here for about five minutes but we not doing what we normally do and Chad is walking towards me. Sgm. Boone sitting there with his arms folded shaking his head and Maj. Irvin looks like he's disgusted. Chad "Hey Amber." rudely I said "hi." Chad "I miss you." I rolled my eyes "and you telling me for what reason" Chad "because I have something I wanna give you." And he gets down on one knee and grabs hold of my left hand. All the cadets "oooh." I'm just thinking to myself I know this nigga not about to propose to me, I guess he not getting it, I wonder if he gone get it when I give this flat non-emotional no. (Annoyed I said) "What are you doing?" Chad "Amber will you marry me?" I just started laughing "you playing right?" Chad "Will you?" I'm stopped laughing looked right in his eyes with a mean glare "no." I took my hand away from here and walked behind the stand to take roll. I look over and Sgm. Boone and Maj. Irvin look like their glad I said no and Maj. Irvin went to his office.

I started to call roll and all of a sudden he jumped off the ground and pointed a gun directly at me. I just looked at him I didn't care, I wasn't gone change my mind. I looked over Dru, Josh, Sgm. Boone, and all the cadets have ducked under chairs and tables. Sgm. Boone "Aye son put the gun down." Chad "no, fuck that." Dru "dude what the fuck is wrong with you?" I just looked at them "y'all be quiet." I turned and looked back at Chad and the gun and started laughing "Do you think that's supposed to scare me? Do you think that's gone make me change my mind?" Chad "yes, I do and it will" I stepped from behind the stand and walked towards him. Sgm. Boone "Aye Cadet don't." I stopped him mid sentence and just put up a finger. I can feel all of them watching me as I walk up and stand right in front of the gun with no space between. I knew he had a gun cause when he was walking in the door I noticed the shape of his pocket. He actually had two the other was in his right back pocket. I took hold of his hand and the gun and pointed it directly at my heart "there, now shoot me."

I heard the doors open and I saw Craig and Zach walk in...they immediately stop when they see the gun on my chest. Craig "What the fuck? Aye bruhh ion give a fuck about you being my cousin you ain't about to shoot h-." I held my finger up to tell him to be quiet. The doors opened again and I see Trix and Lando coming through the door. Chad "why the fuck all them walking in here?" I looked back at Chad "why haven't you shot me yet? I'm waiting." Trix "look dude you not about to shoot my baby."

Trix

I just had to say something but if it's one thing I do know is bae can handle herself in any situation even this one. But I'm not gone just not say nun.