Chapter 9

February 13, 2017
Amber

"Ughhh." I dont even wanna get out the bed I'm so tired. I had to think about what day it was and when I realized it was the day before Valentine's Day I jumped outta bed so fast. Me and Trix hadn't even discussed anything about Valentine's day, but he told me I was coming to his house today and to bring changing clothes. So me not knowing what was going on I brought extra everything. I rode the bus to school today since I wasn't going home after school and bae had a car. So I got to school and I saw everybody all boo'd up or wateva.

I started walking to the library and I felt hands around my waist. Trix(laughing) "so you just gone walk past me huh." "I didn't even see you." He turned me around and we was face to face with his hands still on my hips. Trix "nahh, I don't wanna hear that." (Laughing) "whatever boy." He kissed me and we walked over there by the library.

Lando

"Hey sistah, wassup Trix." Amber "hey bo." Trix "wassam bruhh." Trix got this camera in his hand and he start taking pictures of all the seniors he seen. Everybody in class now and I'm sitting here with my boy James

Megan

Amber ass better not ask me that question today, she gotta wait til I'm ready to answer hell. Mr. Hudson ass in here tryna get us ready for the AP test. Like half of the class actually wanna take it so he moved all us to the front so we can focus. Hell if we pass it thats a free college credit out the way. One less class for me.

Angel

So we on lunch break and we sitting over there by the library like always. Trey and Jazzy hugged up, Trix and Amber hugged up, Lando talking shit, James hugged up with his girlfriend, Megan and Layla over there talking shit to Lando.

Amber

Its 5th period now and I'm ready to go. But I got AP american history 7th period so I'll be alright... especially if I pass this test that's a free college credit. Really 2 history and chemistry. I'm in French 2 right now and we not even doing work. This is basically our free period ain't none of my shootahs in here tho...they took Spanish, except Megan but she got French another period. This class wasn't a class we talked about everything in here from sex to pregnancy, new movies, fights, other people business. I fuck with everybody in here they coo asf but they not my bfs tho.

Trix

Its 6th period I'm ready to go. My classes really boring after 4th period so I have no care. Like you can teach me and I listen...but if it interesting it'll sometimes just go in one ear and out the other. But aye its almost time to graduate so I'm coo I'm making it. My phone chimed and stopped me in my thoughts.

BAE

Amber: Wyd
Trix: nun rtg
Amber: me too
Trix: well u got to finish all yo classes first
Amber: u too
Trix: I don't really matter
Amber: u matter just as much as me...love u

I didn't respond and I have a reason not to...she don't even know it but she gone get what she deserve tonight...sick of all these games she playing, even tho I'm playing them too.

Lando

The bell done rung and its time to go now. I see Trix and Amber ass ova there walking. "Aye Trix." Trix "wassup?" "What y'all bout to do?" (Winking) Amber "mind our business." "You so damn rude." Trix "you should be use to that by now." Amber "so you agree that I'm rude." Trix "sometimes." Amber "wateva." "It don't matter cause y'all finna be nasty." (dancing)
Amber "I can't stand yo ass." (Rolling her eyes) "love you too sister." Amber "mhmm"