Chapter 14

March 25, 2017
Nick W.

Amber at school right now which means I can make this drop off. I still ain't told her, but shit I don't know what the fuck she gone do when she find out. I mean I know she might not take it as bad. I mean you gotta get it how how you can. When I pulled up to my trap on Stratford I saw Rahsaan, Javon and Rob chilling on the block. I parked my ride and hopped out leaving the sound system blasting. "What's good bo?" I gave Rahsaan a fist pound. Rahsaan threw his head back.

Rahsaan "Same shit, different day. What you got going today, boss?" Rahsaan was my right hand man. We've been best friends since grade school and were more like brothers than anything. I pulled out a bag of Kush and tossed it to Rahsaan. Rahsaan "Hell yeah." Rahsaan was eager as he checked out the bag of Kush. Rahsaan "Well meet me at the crib around ten and we can head out. I'll see if Javon and Mike wanna go but knowing them niggas they do." "Aight bo, I'll see you." Rahsaan gave King a fist pound.

Its about six now so I pull up to Amber house to see if she wanna hang wit me. She opened the door and greeted me with a hug. Amber "hey baby." I grabbed her by her waist and kissed her on the lips. "Wassup?" Amber "nothing." "You wanna go with me tonight." Amber "where?" "Onyx." Amber "that club for the 'underage'." I laughed cause we don't feel underage "yea that one." Amber rolled her eyes. Amber "You know I don't go to them places, but OK." A grin spread across my face. "Go get dressed." Amber "now?" "Yea."

Amber "I'm sick of yo ass." "I love you." Amber "mhmm love you too." I sat on the couch and turned the TV on BET cause I know it's gone take her awhile. Amber was fine without trying. But thats the thing that got me, she didn't try, it just came natural. She was sexy, goofy, vibrant, smart, and hood when she needed to be. She was unbothered and neva really let shit get to her. She was petty when she wanted to be but that was only towards certain people. But one thing, she was never conceited about anything.

Amber

So after about 40 minutes I was dressed and ready to go. I had on a my little school girl outfit...nahh I'm just playing. I had on some dark blue tye dye jeans with a green tied up half shirt that showed off just a little cleavage. I walked in the living room and sat on his lap.

Nick "damn." "Well we are going to a club, right?" Nick "yea, let's go." We got in the car and the radio immediately started playing Lil Dirk ft. Dej Loaf~My Beyonce.

"I let him get it, when he want it
Knock it down, don't push up on it
I was plotting for awhile, now I got him where I want him
They didn't understand none of this planned
Ninety nine problems but a bitch bet not be nann
Nahh nahh,yea yea
This ain't want he want, I told him that"

I turned the song off and put it on one of Boosie old songs Set It Off and got to jamming.

"You wanna talk shit,
You wanna run yo mouth,
You want some gangsta front yo mutthafuckin house,
Will set this bitch off,
Set this bitch off,
Will set this bitch off,
Set this bitch off,"