Chapter 19

April 25, 2017
Amber

    I was laying in the bed sick. I needed someone to talk to about Nick. The only person that came to mind was my bestfriend Megan. I dialed her number and this mufucka answered on the first ring.

~On the Phone

Megan: Hey, chica!

    I smiled at how loud and full of life her friend was. She's been so happy since DQ been here .

Amber: Hey, boo. Guess what? I’m having twins.

     I had to move the phone away from my ear because Megan was about to give me a headache.

Megan: Aaaahhhhhhh!!!! I’m so freaking happy. I get two god babies at once.
Amber: You sound just as happy as Nick
Megan: Awww. So papa was happy huh? That’s good.”
Amber: Yeah, he made me bring my ass home too.(both laughed)
Megan:  I told you to stop playing with that man. He loves you so let him be there for you. Now get some rest so my babies can be healthy.
Amber: whatever guhh bye, love you
Megan: love you too bye

~Hangs Up

Nick

    When I got home Amber was in the bed sleep. So I went to the kitchen to cook her, Nick Jr., and Michael something to eat. Those are the names I've chosen but we don't even know the sex yet. "Wake up, bae.". I whispered in her ear while brushing her hair back gently. Lando stood beside me watching the scene. She woke up and smiled. She hadn’t told her brother she was pregnant so I just laid it all out for him. Seeing her brother standing by her bedside with a joyful expression warmed her heart. Amber "boy what are you doing here?" Lando "tryna see bout these nieces or nephews I got on the way, that I'm guessing you forgot to mention?" Amber "their fine."

      "Trust that they are." Lando "well looks like your well taken care of sista, thought I was gone have to break somebody jaw, naw I'm just fucking witcha, love ya sister." Amber "love you too." Lando gave his sister a quick kiss on the cheek and headed out, bout to go to Trix house or sum. “Are you hungry?” Amber “A little. Why? What did you make?” She sat up. “I made you soup. Something that’ll go down easily.” She smiled. Amber  “Awww. Thank you. It smells good.” I fed Amber and surprisingly she didn’t throw up. “Glad you liked it, bae.” She finished the last bite and I sat the dishes back on the nightstand. “Come here.” I pulled Amber up on my chest and we just laid there. I was happy that she was home. This was the love of my life and no one could ever take her place.

********

Trix

    Boo “Aye, Trix, Nini said she saw yo ex girl at the clinic with that nigga Nick. What the hell is that about?”  “What the hell you mean she was with that nigga? And what the fuck she doing at the clinic? I’ma fuck that bitch up if she on some snake shit.” ( He knew he was wrong for cheating and lying and all that other shit but that was still his ex and now she running around town with the enemy making him look like a damn fool. She was definitely gonna pay for this.) Boo “Look, I don’t know the deal. Nini was getting a checkup and she saw ol’ girl there. Now that’s a clinic for pregnant women so my guess is she carrying that nigga’s seed. So what we gon’ do ‘cause that shit foul as hell.”(Boo knew that hearing this info would get Trix  hype enough to go to Jarelle.)