Chapter 3

January 2017
Jazzy

While Megan sitting here going back and forth with Cookie I'm texting my bae. Me and Trey been together for almost 3 years. Me and Trey are about 5'2 and dark skinned. I'm curvy, wear glasses, long black hair, size C tits, and blue eyes. Trey is skinny, big Brown eyes, eating in the left ear, and a haircut. I'm mostly the quiet one you barely hear me talk...you might not even in this book...Imma be the one telling you what everybody else is doing.

Our second regular teacher Mr. Hudson just walked through the door but he put a movie on...Amber so interested she moved to the front of the class and ain't said none to nobody. Angel sitting at her desk listening to the movie hard was fuck. We watching that new movie War Room, well the people that's paying attention are. Trix over there talking to Chris and Jeremiah they ass don't neva pay attention in class. Jeremiah and Chris ass normally in the back rolling dice. I was surprised Jeremiah ass didn't come to school high today. I was surprised Trix ain't say none to Amber cause I saw him out the corner of my eye looking at her...I don't know what be going on half the time. My cell phone chimed so I zoned out and went to my phone.

Trey
I took my hat off
Who all said something
Nobody...they just think
it's nice
It is nice...love you
Love you too.

I be in my own lil world or whatever but you know. Shit we all do I mean what the fuck else is there. Today went by so fast I guess cause it was the first day back . But anyway it's 3 minutes to the bell and my last class is cosmetology so I'm really just sitting here.